Official 2018-2019 sledding post

38 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Ty buddy, it was all good. Especially the all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast at our local rod and gun that we rode to. 8 bucks a head and they had breakfast sausage bacon eggs pancakes sausage gravy and biscuits coffee orange juice and milk it was really good.

nice love a good breakfast. 

After trying the 900T last spring I was a little disappointed. Not sure if it was just the limited test ride (couple mile donkey trail) or the fact that it was a pre-production model with bad clutching and stock carbides. But after today’s demo I’m sold on it. I put 70 miles on it with everything from a rail bed to whooped up woods trails to fields to steep hills. Only thing missing was a lake and deep snow. It just does everything better than my 1200. It’s heavier on paper but somehow it feels lighter, no inside ski lift, rides great, ergos are better, and the power is smooth but takes off like a raped ape.

On a side note, anyone not running studs in NH or VT is a retard. Besides almost killing myself in icy corners today I almost got stuck on this thing going up a steep hill covered in ice.

ADF6BB7E-BF37-4918-A41C-5422988114B4.thumb.jpeg.c45c64706d2f912029612df6df01195e.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

After trying the 900T last spring I was a little disappointed. Not sure if it was just the limited test ride (couple mile donkey trail) or the fact that it was a pre-production model with bad clutching and stock carbides. But after today’s demo I’m sold on it. I put 70 miles on it with everything from a rail bed to whooped up woods trails to fields to steep hills. Only thing missing was a lake and deep snow. It just does everything better than my 1200. It’s heavier on paper but somehow it feels lighter, no inside ski lift, rides great, ergos are better, and the power is smooth but takes off like a raped ape.

On a side note, anyone not running studs in NH or VT is a retard. Besides almost killing myself in icy corners today I almost got stuck on this thing going up a steep hill covered in ice.

ADF6BB7E-BF37-4918-A41C-5422988114B4.thumb.jpeg.c45c64706d2f912029612df6df01195e.jpeg

YOU DONT NEED STUDS.....JUST AN ICE RIPPER :lol:

Another 150 miles yesterday.  Decided to cross back over on the ferry in search of play time and better grooming.  Landed in Jonquiere, more bottomless powder and power lines to play on.  Brothers SKS developed a noise in the chain case that he’s getting lookedat, before we rip back to Quebec City.  Probably drive to camp tonight and make the push home in the morning.

A1F831BF-22AB-440D-B8D5-36B90FF5B7AA.jpeg

67DFAA6B-0AFE-42EE-A5FA-7E4CAF0BFC97.jpeg

DB6EA236-5DE7-4D7D-B8CA-6587CFE7B43C.jpeg

1CA68F39-E6EA-43A7-B6B4-F27E226BEDBB.jpeg

BF25CDDB-4294-47A2-87F4-02B1063D31C4.jpeg

483A739B-704E-4D6F-BA7D-5EAFBCB4C407.jpeg

0295C869-F235-443B-9184-E09A84C64BB1.jpeg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Stuck going up a hill smh. Give her some throttle. I put 10k or so in NH with no studs only time a hill was an issue was going up to magalloway tower. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Stuck going up a hill smh. Give her some throttle. I put 10k or so in NH with no studs only time a hill was an issue was going up to magalloway tower. 

I remember that one, LOL.     Not a fan of studs either. If it's that icy I'll just stay home. They are snowmobiles, not icemobiles :dunno:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I remember that one, LOL.     Not a fan of studs either. If it's that icy I'll just stay home. They are snowmobiles, not icemobiles :dunno:

Tbh for a trail sled I liked the ice cobra a lot but riding logging roads it gave up some capability from the 16 wide 1.75 I came from and went back to 

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Tbh for a trail sled I liked the ice cobra a lot but riding logging roads it gave up some capability from the 16 wide 1.75 I came from and went back to 

I can see where an ice cobra track would be helpful. I just hated having spikes in my track for the few times a season that they were useful.