Official 2018-2019 sledding post

Excellent week with a 900 mile loop. Zero issues with the poo 850s and 2k on mine and 3300 on a buddies. Had several issues with the cats in the group but nothing that I couldn't fix up. Off to the camp tomorrow late afternoon for another few days with the family this time.

g0DCWhO.jpg

ckk7KvR.jpg

1eL424Z.jpg

lFbzdL7.jpg

d61soIs.jpg

Screenshot_20190215-202902_Video Player.jpg

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Excellent week with a 900 mile loop. Zero issues with the poo 850s and 2k on mine and 3300 on a buddies. Had several issues with the cats in the group but nothing that I couldn't fix up. Off to the camp tomorrow late afternoon for another few days with the family this time.

g0DCWhO.jpg

ckk7KvR.jpg

1eL424Z.jpg

lFbzdL7.jpg

d61soIs.jpg

Frosty calls BS.

13 hours ago, Reevester said:

Looks nice, Reevester. What's the story with the last pic, namely what looks like a light under the belly pan on it's right side? 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Looks nice, Reevester. What's the story with the last pic, namely what looks like a light under the belly pan on it's right side? 

Flames??

9 hours ago, irv said:

It's a ctec 800 famous for their flamethrower muffler. Melted the muffler guard and bellypan. That fucking thing ran on snowdust for 500 miles. :lol:

23 hours ago, ckf said:

Oversized litter box to store the broken parts?

52592491_10155791472261262_1581991615105

All it is is eye candy. With the junk they put out it’s like we’re down to 1.5 manufacturers.:sad:

9 hours ago, irv said:

That’s the new firecat. :lol: 

On 2/16/2019 at 7:01 AM, Reevester said:

g0DCWhO.jpg

ckk7KvR.jpg

1eL424Z.jpg

lFbzdL7.jpg

d61soIs.jpg

Poo ftmfw!

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Poo ftmfw!

Loving mine so far. Me thinks I might need a 2020 snowcheck. Might have to go 137 if the come out with one. Really would have been fun with an SBA this past week in the deep stuff, was surprised how well mine went in 4ft of snow. 

13 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Loving mine so far. Me thinks I might need a 2020 snowcheck. Might have to go 137 if the come out with one. Really would have been fun with an SBA this past week in the deep stuff, was surprised how well mine went in 4ft of snow. 

We'll be hitting that today.

• Platinum Contributing Member

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'd take the ID but I don't think either are a good deal really.  A doo with 4600 miles or a Poo with 3400?  HOWEVER...I'd look at both of these as parting out options should the motors pop (I've come to the realization that none of the high mileage toys are worth the rebuild time/money).  The Doo wins the part out game hands down.  After the plastics are sold off the Poo...the rest catches about 50-75% of the price of any Doo component.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'd take the ID but I don't think either are a good deal really.  A doo with 4600 miles or a Poo with 3400?  HOWEVER...I'd look at both of these as parting out options should the motors pop (I've come to the realization that none of the high mileage toys are worth the rebuild time/money).  The Doo wins the part out game hands down.  After the plastics are sold off the Poo...the rest catches about 50-75% of the price of any Doo component.

Are you fucking brain dead? That liberty 600 is fine for another 5k miles at 3400....sweet fucking fuck. That etec 600 too for that matter. If you arent a brain dead backflip bro zderpski doing a top end is no biggie either.

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you fucking brain dead? That liberty 600 is fine for another 5k miles at 3400....sweet fucking fuck. That etec 600 too for that matter. If you arent a brain dead backflip bro zderpski doing a top end is no biggie either.

Jim wont ride it anyways.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Still doing the whole "sled advice" thing?

Neat.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Smales.....that Poo is a much better sled and I'd say somewhere mid 5k price wise would be a decent deal

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know

Thanks for the advice...I kind of wondered what Zderpski was talking about but just chalked it up to...well....him being Zderspski! 😂

I will ride it some and maybe hand it off to my daughter next winter...she went for a trail ride with her roommate and boyfriend and enjoyed it even though they had her on a spare sled....96 or 97 Mach 1...she rode  slow so no worries but she said her thumb hurt and it was hard to steer. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks