Official 2018-2019 sledding post

11 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I laugh at all the idiots that say they have something with too much power. If you don,t have the disciple to control the throttle, and the brake, don,t buy it.

Nothing says you have to run a sled at full pin, all the fukking time. It,s nice to have the power on tap, if the conditions and location allow you to give it a full squeeze. I run a sled with 240 HP. It goes 30 mph thru twisty trails without a problem. If you want to pass your buddies on a lake, it can also do that, without any problems as well.   

I generally agree in that it’s nice to have the extra power on tap for certain situations even if your trails don’t allow it most of the time. But there’s a point where it becomes TOO MUCH unneeded power and that’s the 200hp winder.

I really like the power modes on my ITC 1200 because on technical trails in sport mode the throttle is too sensitive and in deep snow it spins too much. That’s when I cut it down to standard. The 900T is the same.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I generally agree in that it’s nice to have the extra power on tap for certain situations even if your trails don’t allow it most of the time. But there’s a point where it becomes TOO MUCH unneeded power and that’s the 200hp winder.

I really like the power modes on my ITC 1200 because on technical trails in sport mode the throttle is too sensitive and in deep snow it spins too much. That’s when I cut it down to standard. The 900T is the same.

:lol: sweet fuck kill yourself .....my god my fucking wife couldnt have sounded like more of a noob bitch than what you just typed

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

There is no such thing as too much power if you know how to operate your own thumb... And I'm the asshole who rides a 600 and brags he'll beat anyone on any trail with turns and/or bumps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

There is no such thing as too much power if you know how to operate your own thumb... And I'm the asshole who rides a 600 and brags he'll beat anyone on any trail with turns and/or bumps.

The Viper would get the hole shot on you and I like to ride wide and handsome.  Good luck getting past!

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

The Viper would get the hole shot on you and I like to ride wide and handsome.  Good luck getting past!

When I'm on trails like that I can't help thinking, "I might as well be in a car right now." I didn't drive 4+ hours up the NYS thruway at 80mph getting to my sled to do the same thing.

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: sweet fuck kill yourself .....my god my fucking wife couldnt have sounded like more of a noob bitch than what you just typed

This noob bitch will still beat you in miles this season even with your record year that you’re bragging about.:owned: 

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yes there is. The winder is is a whole other class power wise than anything else and with its weight and the way the track spins in loose snow it’s a handful on 95% of our trails in NH and VT. It’s a great Quebec sled.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

When I'm on trails like that I can't help thinking, "I might as well be in a car right now." I didn't drive 4+ hours up the NYS thruway at 80mph getting to my sled to do the same thing.

Normally I'd save give my twisties and bumps and the technical stuff.  Like I said, I like to ride wide and handsome, so good luck getting by!

Maybe this weekend the Viper tank will challenge take on the ditch...

1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

This noob bitch will still beat you in miles this season even with your record year that you’re bragging about.:owned: 

Yes there is. The winder is is a whole other class power wise than anything else and with its weight and the way the track spins in loose snow it’s a handful on 95% of our trails in NH and VT. It’s a great Quebec sled.

I've ridden an unstudded Winder in spring slop. I still call bullshit.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why the fuck would anyone with one functioning brain cell buy a turbo sled and not stud it. Fucking morons

High speed precision trail smiths such as myself doesn’t need them and would rather spend our money on some basic comp insurance.  

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

High speed precision trail smiths such as myself doesn’t need them and would rather spend our money on some basic comp insurance.  

Yah.....brilliant. Buy a high hp sled and then spin the track everywhere. Fuck actually feeling all that hp.

Skinny tires on a Supercar. 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....brilliant. Buy a high hp sled and then spin the track everywhere. Fuck actually feeling all that hp.

Skinny tires on a Supercar. 

Buy some insurance so when you crash you take it to Dan and he fixes and fudges the estimate to cover your deductible!

On 2/14/2019 at 7:36 PM, racinfarmer said:

Normally I'd save give my twisties and bumps and the technical stuff.  Like I said, I like to ride wide and handsome, so good luck getting by!

Maybe this weekend the Viper tank will challenge take on the ditch...

what is technical stuff when talking about dimond pounding ?