Official 2018-2019 sledding post

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God is that seat gay

I'm gonna do something with it I think.  Many shave them down.  I'm not out there doing 40 foot doubles so, I don't need all that pad.  Plus...not a big fan of all that gray on it.  Black would look better.  But it's not super easy task to remove the seat.  It's not designed to just pop off (for good reason).  I'll fuck with it this summer when I tear it all down again,

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm gonna do something with it I think.  Many shave them down.  I'm not out there doing 40 foot doubles so, I don't need all that pad.  Plus...not a big fan of all that gray on it.  Black would look better.  But it's not super easy task to remove the seat.  It's not designed to just pop off (for good reason).  I'll fuck with it this summer when I tear it all down again,

I think the gray makes it look worse than the height itself. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It does.  No question about it.  Course, that picture shows it to be a bit more pronounced than it really is.

Just some sculpting in the foam would make it look better

Just now, f7ben said:

Just some sculpting in the foam would make it look better

Yeah.  But it's a weird design.  The spars actually slide through seat cover sleeves so, the whole seat would need to be redone,  This is but one of the problems with owning a racer.  It's race function over consumer form.  It takes some time, planning and some fabrication to make changes to it.  I personally like doing it but, it's why you don't see many on the trail.  That and you really shouldn't be out there on it with novice riding ability.  It's not real forgiving.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  But it's a weird design.  The spars actually slide through seat cover sleeves so, the whole seat would need to be redone,  This is but one of the problems with owning a racer.  It's race function over consumer form.  It takes some time, planning and some fabrication to make changes to it.  I personally like doing it but, it's why you don't see many on the trail.  That and you really shouldn't be out there on it with novice riding ability.  It's not real forgiving.

:lol: it's a fucking set of stiff shocks dude. It's not like theres 300hp under the hood. I would feel way more comfortable with my 11 year old girl on that than say an 850 ahahaha

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: it's a fucking set of stiff shocks dude. It's not like theres 300hp under the hood. I would feel way more comfortable with my 11 year old girl on that than say an 850 ahahaha

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You had to see this coming Zbronie. 😂

:lol: I did.  He's funny as fuck to me.  I think he really likes that new SKEEE DOOO!  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: I did.  He's funny as fuck to me.  I think he really likes that new SKEEE DOOO!  :lol: 

I actually dont like it that much. It's not fast enough or consistent enough

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I actually dont like it that much. It's not fast enough or consistent enough

"consistent enough"?  

"Fast".  I  was actually on bit of smooth yesterday so I thought I'd see, I put the speedo up on my gauge.  I got to around 78-7800 rpm and I saw 70 mph before I almost jumped the fucking road.   :lmao:

You'd hate my sled. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"consistent enough"?  

"Fast".  I  was actually on bit of smooth yesterday so I thought I'd see, I put the speedo up on my gauge.  I got to around 78-7800 rpm and I saw 70 mph before I almost jumped the fucking road.   :lmao:

You'd hate my sled. :lol: 

I do hate your sled

52 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Guys that don't own a sled giving guys riding 600s a hard time!

:lol:

Fucking internet faggots!!

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Does that make me gay lol. I prefer the 600 carb"d sleds for what we do. Strictly trail, great on gas , inexpensive and simple repairs if needed. I could buy the latest and greatest buy don't need that at our age. I'll leave that up to the guys with the small dicks

20181020_112005.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, smokin george said:

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Does that make me gay lol. I prefer the 600 carb"d sleds for what we do. Strictly trail, great on gas , inexpensive and simple repairs if needed. I could buy the latest and greatest buy don't need that at our age. I'll leave that up to the guys with the small dicks

20181020_112005.jpg

There is nothing wrong with your sleds, George, as I am sure they put a smile on your face and that's all that matters. I've heard similar stories about mine, both 600 class sleds but they serve their purpose more than enough for my needs. If I ever upgrade my son's XLT and he is willing to help financially, (big time) then a sled just likes yours will be what we get. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

There is nothing wrong with your sleds, George, as I am sure they put a smile on your face and that's all that matters. I've heard similar stories about mine, both 600 class sleds but they serve their purpose more than enough for my needs. If I ever upgrade my son's XLT and he is willing to help financially, (big time) then a sled just likes yours will be what we get. 

Get a 600 etec....much smoother and bit better on oil and fuel..i had 3 of them.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Get a 600 etec....much smoother and bit better on oil and fuel..i had 3 of them.

I'd be happy with 600 Etecs if they come with R-Motion suspension? If I ever do upgrade, I am pretty much set on getting one with R-Motion. As I get older, ride/suspension is getting very important to me. Durability, which concerns with etecs, is paramount but ride/suspension is definitely a very close second.