Official 2018-2019 sledding post

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not really a big issue IMO in maine.   Even in jackman the drunks were not an issue the trails just got beat to shit close to town coming home.  

Not a lot of places to stop for drinks between Jackman and Pittston farm

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are getting snow in southern WI this week. Should keep alot of people riding closer to home. 

So are we and more south of us...should keep the trolls below the bridge.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

How are you liking the new 850??

on the fence .

I like the midrage power it will lay over real ez but it is real jumpy if sidehilling and you hit a set up section or a old track even a fresh track . they all are jumpy to a point when hitting a old trench but this thing is exaggerated.  not ideal in some situations can  real butt hole puckering in some situations .

I am still working on rear suspension set up it trenches more than I am use to .I sort of expected that with doo tendency to pull the ski up. shortened limmiter 1 hole last night will see as soon as it warms up a bit out there 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

on the fence .

I like the midrage power it will lay over real ez but it is real jumpy if sidehilling and you hit a set up section or a old track even a fresh track . they all are jumpy to a point when hitting a old trench but this thing is exaggerated.  not ideal in some situations can  real butt hole puckering in some situations .

I am still working on rear suspension set up it trenches more than I am use to .I sort of expected that with doo tendency to pull the ski up. shortened limmiter 1 hole last night will see as soon as it warms up a bit out there 

Nice Ezra!!!

36 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Sidewinder xtx 1.6 is not a mountain sled!

:lol:

3 fucking times I dug that fucker out of four feet of bottomless pow!!

HEAVY!

Holy nut buster Batman!  :hiding:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

still got the jacket lol 

I personally can’t wait to hear your season ending review.  Isn’t this doo #2 for you now?  You got a diamond pounder too right? Shit...I’ll say it...You are a fucking Doo Guy now!!!!

:lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Rode 62 miles with my daughter tonight. Just a great night. 1125 miles or so for the year 

140mi with my parents today, closing in on 500mi for the season, I need to find faster riding partners :lol: 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lucky for me wife has zero interest in sledding.

X2. She never was a fan of the cold weather. Perfectly content curling up with a book while I’m out tearing it up with the boys.