Official 2018-2019 sledding post

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I can see water towards the top right of the photo, and some at the bottom left, but straight ahead sure as fuck looks like a forest to me man...

Nope its waterwater

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

3 posts from you, unprovoked and in my direction.  Some special kind of fucktard you are.  No “they”, it was Scooter and he decided to start his own site, and he didn’t want you trolling it up.  Can’t say I blame him by how you’re acting right now.  Take it up with him if you don’t like it.

Actually - I like it.  We have enough stupid on here so it works great when the stupid is split between two sites :lmao: 

You’ve always been a drama queen and it looks like you still are....SBYL 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that a Skidoo accessory that flew off?

Are you talking about his helmet? I don't see anything else laying in the snow but the sled and an old guy getting some kids to help flip his sled upright.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that a Skidoo accessory that flew off?

No but if you look close you can see my body print in the snow right below the sled print.   First time I tried it sled only rolled twice.  Second time it barrel rolled 4-5 times.  Some serious Burandt level talent right there. :lol:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No but if you look close you can see my body print in the snow right below the sled print.   First time I tried it sled only rolled twice.  Second time it barrel rolled 4-5 times.  Some serious Burandt level talent right there. :lol:  

Rubbing is racing Cole! Gotta roll it a few times a season or it doesn't count! :saluting:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It was kind of a joke to lighten the moment a bit  as it looks like it got out of hand today , but ya , I should have just ignored it last night .  :bc:

I know you have to live with him, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself on this one :bc:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh good.   :lol: 

Why do you have to be such a dick? I try to drop it and you come back with a smart ass comment.  Oh that's right, I forgot there for a minute......drama queen    :wolfie:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It was kind of a joke to lighten the moment a bit  as it looks like it got out of hand today , but ya , I should have just ignored it last night .  :bc:

giphy-3.gif