Official 2018-2019 sledding post

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ah so yet again you've decided your the group spokesman,  well bravo to you.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

unlike you i can actually remember what you have said and what i have said,  your revisionist history is well known throughout the internets.   every post i make isn't a personal attack on you yet you take it that way,  more evidence of how conceited you are. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

watch out your victimizing woolie yet again.  it's never his fault,  13 years now and it's always someone else.  

Move on dude.  What point does any of it serve at this point?  13 years?  I met Rob in 1997 and have been posting various sled sites since 1996.  23 years now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Move on dude.  What point does any of it serve at this point?  13 years?  I met Rob in 1997 and have been posting various sled sites since 1996.  23 years now.

There it is....23 years of being a whiny thin skinned knowitall twat....well done and bravo Mark!!!   :lol:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe I missed where Jeff was the one to drag this shit up in this thread,. I may have missed a post or two :dunno:  

18 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

No pics so far for this year , was too fucking cold out fer that nonsense

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...surprised you haven't been admonished and ridiculed by certain members of the ECDL.....or maybe just one member.....😉

One last thing....this is all I said that started this whole thing because I get shit from Mark  for not riding  much. I didn't mention Ginger, the feud....nothing. 

• Like 1

I'm just a bystander in the Ginger / Wollie feud, am keeping my neutral position and my thoughts to myself.  :bc:

Just so we are on the same page this was the first mention of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There it is....23 years of being a whiny thin skinned knowitall twat....well done and bravo Mark!!!   :lol:

And made many friendships in that time.  Staying at each other’s homes, going to dinner with our wives, renting camps together, etc.  Friends I’ll have for many years.  Hell a couple times people came from all over the country and Canada to ride and hang out.  More good times than I can count.  You haven’t met a soul, so not sure what that makes you.  Anything else you need to get off your chest?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And made many friendships in that time.  Staying at each other’s homes, going to dinner with our wives, renting camps together, etc.  Friends I’ll have for many years.  Hell a couple times people came from all over the country and Canada to ride and hang out.  More good times than I can count.  You haven’t met a soul, so not sure what that makes you.  Anything else you need to get off your chest?

So what....your obsession with your internet legacy and my social situation is weird. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well i almost met Jim. I was already to far down the hwy before he got my message.

Just now, DAVE said:

Well i almost met Jim. I was already to far down the hwy before he got my message.

That isn't even the point....instead of addressing what has happened in this thread he goes back to one of his standard responses..he has said this same shit to me numerous times as if it excuses the fact he acts like a little bitch most of the time. 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

damn shame , a cool thread went all cunt in under a day.

Sorry Steve.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just so we are on the same page this was the first mention of it.

It could have been left at that, but.......  :wolfie:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who gives a fuck about how many internet friends you have met over the years. I've met a few myself, but I don't consider it a feather in my cap.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....your obsession with your internet legacy and my social situation is weird. 

Or obsessed with shit but not gonna stand by and let you define me either.  You couldnt let the last word go if your life was on the line

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Sorry Steve.

It could have been left at that, but.......  :wolfie:

Who gives a fuck about how many internet friends you have met over the years. I've met a few myself, but I don't consider it a feather in my cap.

So I should sit by idly after 3 pages of others who don’t know me define me as 10 different negatives, and I’m to just shut my mouth?   Love to see you do that.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Or obsessed with shit but not gonna stand by and let you define me either.  You couldnt let the last word go if your life was on the line

Who in the fuck is defining who....goddamn are you delusional or suffering from early onset?

So I should sit by idly after 3 pages of others who don’t know me define me as 10 different negatives, and I’m to just shut my mouth?   Love to see you do that.

When I go back and look at it, it looks to me like you brought it on yourself. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh quit fucking crying.....you are doing the same fucking thing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

some just can't do that.  those are usually the guys who have problems with everyone on the intranets at one point or another

Wow...surprised you haven't been admonished and ridiculed by certain members of the ECDL.....or maybe just one member.....😉

You know I'm not taking the bait bro , so why bother .  :bc:

I have no idea what you are talking about....besides old man woolard is out of town anyhow!!!   😛

18 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm lost, but it's not like that's anything new :lol:

I'm just a bystander in the Ginger / Wollie feud, am keeping my neutral position and my thoughts to myself.  :bc:

18 hours ago, ckf said:

You know you have to pick one Maryann Wolfie or Ginger :lol:

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe I missed where Jeff was the one to drag this shit up in this thread,. I may have missed a post or two :dunno:  

Go to the top of this thread and tell me I started this...

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

You and Smales should rent a camp.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

some just can't do that.  those are usually the guys who have problems with everyone on the intranets at one point or another

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And some just can’t shut the fuck up.  You could have, maybe we could have moved past it, but you chose to keep running your mouth.  Enjoy your retirement from the sport.

well woolie reads himself into every comment i make for the last 6-7 months but like usual proves the point i was making.  :stirthepot:  

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not one to let things go when I get attacked when it is unprovoked :ashamed:

And neither am I.  Call it a weakness.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who in the fuck is defining who....goddamn are you delusional or suffering from early onset?

Whiny thin skinned twat.  Oh wait that’s what you called me among other things :lol:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well I just proved you wrong but hey whatever

And neither am I.  Call it a weakness.

Whiny thin skinned twat.  Oh wait that’s what you called me among other things :lol:

Well I just proved you wrong but hey whatever

nor am I.  When you admit some of the things you've said were not acceptable maybe I will stop