Official 2018-2019 sledding post

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t quit your day job.  Im just getting sick of all the hens cackling about the whole thing.  Believe me when I tell you I wasn’t the only one who was getting tired of the dark cloud passive aggressive bullshit, but yeah I’m the bad guy. 

Maybe you thrive on drama, but I'm here to have fun, and fuck around with my internet friends.

Feel free to show yourself the door.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bout to roost this mofo with the real Jesus sled!!!!111

IMG_20190118_125053195_HDR.jpg

The fagit is not there today? At leave leave some empties and garbage laying around. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

why don;t you keep telling us how great you are and about your pulling yourself up from your bootstraps your entire life :lol:  

I asked you 5 months ago how personal you wanted to make it when you started crossing the line,  but keep playing like your innocent it's what you do.  

Seriously where do you come up with this stuff?  You are stone cold delusional.  Chances are you were bowing out of the camp this year anyways, you’ve been threatening to quit for the past couple seasons.  Your sleds are for sale, no?  Is that my fault too?   YOU’RE the one who got personal early on, and you could have just seen to stfu about it imo, but no.  So let’s just agree to disagree like gentlemen and move on?  Keep spreading bullshit about me and I’ll keep defending myself.  I could get real personal right now but I’m not, speaking of someone who’s not innocent either.

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe you thrive on drama, but I'm here to have fun, and fuck around with my internet friends.

Sure thing John, that’s why I logged off for 3-4 months, because I thrive on drama.  Get a clue already.   I have many real friends that I’ve met from these boards.  Unfortunately I don’t get along with all of them.  Thankfully I get along with most of my real life friends.  I’d like to move on.  I was hoping the whole thing would die down, I guess that was naive.  Ask yourself who won’t shut up about it, it’s not me.  You think I’m gonna sit by idly listening to a couple clowns running their mouth, twisting this all up and making me the bad guy, by people who don’t know either of us?  Not gonna happen.  I sure wouldn’t want to be blamed for shutting down another website, speaking of bullshit narratives.  You wanna boot me from here, you go right ahead.  

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously where do you come up with this stuff?  You are stone cold delusional.  Chances are you were bowing out of the camp this year anyways, you’ve been threatening to quit for the past couple seasons.  Your sleds are for sale, no?  Is that my fault too?   YOU’RE the one who got personal early on, and you could have just seen to stfu about it imo, but no.  So let’s just agree to disagree like gentlemen and move on?  Keep spreading bullshit about me and I’ll keep defending myself.  I could get real personal right now but I’m not, speaking of someone who’s not innocent either.

Sure thing John, that’s why I logged off for 3-4 months, because I thrive on drama.  Get a clue already.   I have many real friends that I’ve met from these boards.  Unfortunately I don’t get along with all of them.  Thankfully I get along with most of my real life friends.  I’d like to move on.  I was hoping the whole thing would die down, I guess that was naive.  Ask yourself who won’t shut up about it, it’s not me.  You think I’m gonna sit by idly listening to a couple clowns running their mouth, twisting this all up and making me the bad guy, by people who don’t know either of us?  Not gonna happen.  I sure wouldn’t want to be blamed for shutting down another website, speaking of bullshit narratives.  You wanna boot me from here, you go right ahead.  

What’s wrong with hanging out on Buttplugger Island full time?   East coast safe space :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maaaark....your real friends know the real you....just let it go....wgaf.

No one wants to boot anyone.

Time heals...look at you and I for example.

:bc:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What’s wrong with hanging out on Buttplugger Island full time?   East coast safe space :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

No shit...I left there because of guys like him. Just reread his posts above...nothing but an arrogant legend in his own mind that thinks everyone else is the problem. I was joking with Ron...nothing more ffs.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe you had a justified reason to go after the others. That's not my call because I don't give a fuck about it. But when you drag me in to this BS because I made a fucking joke, it pisses me off. I haven't said a word about what went on between you and Jeff because I don't know the whole story, nor do I care to. 

:wolfie: 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...I left there because of guys like him. Just reread his posts above...nothing but an arrogant legend in his own mind that thinks everyone else is the problem. I was joking with Ron...nothing more ffs.

The mere fact they ran off and started their own safe space says it all.....especially when Woolie dabbles over here once in awhile and always reverts back to playing his victim card.  :lmao: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t quit your day job.  Im just getting sick of all the hens cackling about the whole thing.  Believe me when I tell you I wasn’t the only one who was getting tired of the dark cloud passive aggressive bullshit, but yeah I’m the bad guy. 

ah so yet again you've decided your the group spokesman,  well bravo to you.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

unlike you i can actually remember what you have said and what i have said,  your revisionist history is well known throughout the internets.   every post i make isn't a personal attack on you yet you take it that way,  more evidence of how conceited you are. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

watch out your victimizing woolie yet again.  it's never his fault,  13 years now and it's always someone else.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The mere fact they ran off and started their own safe space says it all.....especially when Woolie dabbles over here once in awhile and always reverts back to playing his victim card.  :lmao: 

3 posts from you, unprovoked and in my direction.  Some special kind of fucktard you are.  No “they”, it was Scooter and he decided to start his own site, and he didn’t want you trolling it up.  Can’t say I blame him by how you’re acting right now.  Take it up with him if you don’t like it.