Official 2018-2019 sledding post

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Good morning, faggots! -3* here in Nord Wisconsin

IMG_20190118_072912097.jpg

The two strokes will run nice and crispy in those temps. 👍

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm confused....this is sort of normal for somebody who doesn't know what day of the week it is tho....WTF?

Pay attention you dumb fuck and you would not be confused all the time :news:

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

some just can't do that.  those are usually the guys who have problems with everyone on the intranets at one point or another

And some just can’t shut the fuck up.  You could have, maybe we could have moved past it, but you chose to keep running your mouth.  Enjoy your retirement from the sport.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...surprised you haven't been admonished and ridiculed by certain members of the ECDL.....or maybe just one member.....😉

Speaking of another one who can’t just shut the fuck up.....

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have no idea what you are talking about....besides old man woolard is out of town anyhow!!!   😛

Troll douchebag

13 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm just a bystander in the Ginger / Wollie feud, am keeping my neutral position and my thoughts to myself.  :bc:

Ignore the shit starters.  

13 hours ago, ckf said:

You know you have to pick one Maryann Wolfie or Ginger :lol:

No he doesn’t.  Not sure why even you is interjecting himself in this.  

Yesterday in Winter Park about 11,500 feet.  We had some good stucks, good day, bucket list ride, despite. Of feeling like I got beat up this morning.

EADA35C4-FAB0-41AD-9915-6D55FB9DE3EA.jpeg

C389F746-4178-47F1-B685-1E9E33187742.jpeg

49A54C02-0CF0-48BB-9D10-FAFDBFE3796F.jpeg

23E45559-1CFA-41E2-B792-483A4EC258AF.jpeg

71BED7D5-0521-4D37-8A58-FDEB679964E4.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

During the pinch and wiggles and yanking on the skis....hell yah. Even the young bucks were.  :lol: 

Mountain riding makes you realize youre not in as good a shape as you thought you were in a hurry. 

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And some just can’t shut the fuck up.  You could have, maybe we could have moved past it, but you chose to keep running your mouth.  Enjoy your retirement from the sport.

Speaking of another one who can’t just shut the fuck up.....

Troll douchebag

Ignore the shit starters.  

No he doesn’t.  Not sure why even you is interjecting himself in this.  

Yesterday in Winter Park about 11,500 feet.  We had some good stucks, good day, bucket list ride, despite. Of feeling like I got beat up this morning.

EADA35C4-FAB0-41AD-9915-6D55FB9DE3EA.jpeg

C389F746-4178-47F1-B685-1E9E33187742.jpeg

49A54C02-0CF0-48BB-9D10-FAFDBFE3796F.jpeg

23E45559-1CFA-41E2-B792-483A4EC258AF.jpeg

71BED7D5-0521-4D37-8A58-FDEB679964E4.jpeg

I was making a fucking joke. Ya know ,Maryann or Ginger?  Maybe it's you that shouldn't be interjecting yourself in my posts.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was making a fucking joke. Ya know ,Maryann or Ginger?  Maybe it's you that shouldn't be interjecting yourself in my posts.

Don’t quit your day job.  Im just getting sick of all the hens cackling about the whole thing.  Believe me when I tell you I wasn’t the only one who was getting tired of the dark cloud passive aggressive bullshit, but yeah I’m the bad guy. 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t quit your day job.  Im just getting sick of all the hens cackling about the whole thing.  Believe me when I tell you I wasn’t the only one who was getting tired of the dark cloud passive aggressive bullshit, but yeah I’m the bad guy. 

Quit fucking crying...I was joking with Ron about not riding and how you give me shit about it. I never mentioned Ginger and it had nothing to do with that whole soap opera. 

So let’s see here...I’m a dick, Ginger is a dick, ckf is a dick and I’m sure countless others....but you are the poor misunderstood bad guy....WTF.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

why don;t you keep telling us how great you are and about your pulling yourself up from your bootstraps your entire life :lol:  

I asked you 5 months ago how personal you wanted to make it when you started crossing the line,  but keep playing like your innocent it's what you do.