Official 2018-2019 sledding post

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

But Dave says he’s ‘gained’ respect :lmao: The fact he’s even concerned about it and mentions it is telling :lol: 

Im not concerned whatsoever....it gets old...id rather get along with these guys.

I treat them like friends...ive met a few over the yrs and they are good people.

You on the otherhand are only here because this place is a release for you and your pent up frustrations in your life.

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Come on guys, move this back and forth SHIT to another thread before I start posting shit pics :lol:

I agree.

i really don’t want to see those pics again.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

And ftr @ckf this the post that set the thread astray....

Not me...not z....not jim.etc etc....

Toolkit...

Screenshot_20190117-053953_Chrome.jpg

Normal.  I vote to ban him from sled threads.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.

i really don’t want to see those pics again.  :lmao:

Normal.  I vote to ban him from sled threads.

I ride.  You pretend.  Why would you be in a Sled related thread? 

2 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

some of these fellers need to find a new hobby:guzzle:

I already have the shit pictures ready if this continues

Edited by ckf
fucking auto correct on the phone changed shit to ship

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Serious question Dave. Would you post pics here if every time you did members made fun of every pic you posted? I'm not saying that SR doesn't like to stir things up in the political threads, but the sledding threads used to be off limits :dunno:

John, I clearly remember SR taking a sledding picture I posted of myself and my son on his first ever trail ride with me (which honestly meant a lot to me and was quite proud of) and the d-bag took it and made a meme out of it and posted it only to put me down. And then completely lied about it.. If i remember correctly first it was "I didnt see anyone else in the picture" then "I didnt know it was your son" even though he took the picture out of my post that I said it was my sons first trail ride with me.. The guy is just a lying troll..I've never made a meme out of any of his pics. I also continue to this day to post pics. But then again i'm not a wuss. SR is just here to troll, he adds nothing to this site in a positive way, does not interact with members positively. He is just here to cause problems. Kinda pathetic IMO..

I get try and get along with everyone no matter of political opinion. I have offer to help MC out with his EGO equipment, I've reached out to slinger multiple times when he was having his health issues and offered to help and offered to go riding since we live in the same area.  SR is just here to sling personal insults at members that dont follow his political narrative. That a sad existence right there..

• Like 1

I get it @Rigid1. It goes both ways.  SR isn't innocent in this, but I have seen him try to partake in the "fun threads" in the past and had shit thrown at him and memes made out of his pics. That doesn't make what he did right. I would just like to see a few threads here free from the BS.

Edited by ckf
fucked up typing on my phone
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

I get it @Rigid1. It goes both ways.  SRis innocent in this, but I have seen him try to partake in the "fun threads" in the past and had shit thrown at him and memes made out of his pics. That doesn'tmake what he did right. I would just like to see a few threads here free from the BS.

Agreed

• Like 1

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I run a D8T at the local paper mill.

I've got 4 weeks vacation booked from now till April. Vacations from 2018 🙄........

Not looking good for getting them from here on in. I'll take all April off if I have to.

My Father ran dozer for years working on pipelines all over Canada. When I was a young kid I use to go to work with when I could and he would let me drive his when time allowed. As far as sledding goes, I haven't even brought my trailer home yet. We have zilch here in southern Ontario and they they are only calling for a couple cm's instead of the possible 15 they talked about just a few days ago. 

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Great pics Jim :bc:

I'd love to see a pic of every sled that you have owned in the past ten years :news:

Thanks and pretty sure there are a couple that weren’t around long enough for pictures! :lol:

That stone house is cool..the inside is gutted and the floor is a little sketchy but we always stopped there for breaks and maybe a Budweiser or two.😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1