Official 2018-2019 sledding post

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope....tried to race drew a few times bit the conditions were 6" of cool whip so it was pointless

Yeah hate that.  Nothing counts in those conditions.  Gimme Long Pond on 10 degree day going south with a nice tail wind.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah hate that.  Nothing counts in those conditions.  Gimme Long Pond on 10 degree day going south with a nice tail wind.

I like crusty hard and 0f....sleds run so sharp. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Decided to head out for a bit this afternoon and see how my new suspension settings take up the shot out trails after the pounding this weekend.  Had to soften the fronts a bit.  Jesus!  :lol:

4FE819C6-92ED-472B-BB01-D1F94CEDD808.jpeg

Good lord Zam, I've taken shits that had a better color scheme than that sled!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Xcr woulda ate your lunch in the cool whip!

No....it didnt or wouldnt. There is no where the xcr is going to be faster. 

That said.....the xcr is an awesome sled ...hooks up really well and is a blast to ride. It's too stiff for me but I like it a lot.

We'll get them lined up on some good hard pack. Xcr probably gets out a half length and the 850 goes by and pulls away by 50. That's my call

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....it didnt or wouldnt. There is no where the xcr is going to be faster. 

That said.....the xcr is an awesome sled ...hooks up really well and is a blast to ride. It's too stiff for me but I like it a lot.

We'll get them lined up on some good hard pack. Xcr probably gets out a half length and the 850 goes by and pulls away by 50. That's my call

Doubt it!

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Good lord Zam, I've taken shits that had a better color scheme than that sled!

U think?  I think it looks bad ass.  You wanna cover a bunch of shelled out terrain that’s the sled u wanna be on.  Cat has the handling equation dialed.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Had a good ride in Vilas county this weekend.   By Saturday afternoon some corners were getting pushed off pretty good.   Won't hurt your sled riding there but they could use 4-6" of freshen things up.   As usual BoBoen is doing the best job of keeping them in shape.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Had a good ride in Vilas county this weekend.   By Saturday afternoon some corners were getting pushed off pretty good.   Won't hurt your sled riding there but they could use 4-6" of freshen things up.   As usual BoBoen is doing the best job of keeping them in shape.  

Headed there tomorrow. 

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, that sled needs more gray.  

There are some gray C&A's on the Facebook right now.

I would lean towards more black.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

U think?  I think it looks bad ass.  You wanna cover a bunch of shelled out terrain that’s the sled u wanna be on.  Cat has the handling equation dialed.

I haven't ridden the cat but I'll stick with the new XRS, the Gen 4 platform corners leaps and bounds better than Doo's last chassis. The new 600r pulls hard too. Best of all it's not a Cat :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I would lean towards more black.

I haven't ridden the cat but I'll stick with the new XRS, the Gen 4 platform corners leaps and bounds better than Doo's last chassis. The new 600r pulls hard too. Best of all it's not a Cat :lol: 

You do realize that cat is the equivalent of a Doo rs dont you?