Official 2018-2019 sledding post

Plugged in my new BRP Oxygen helmet today.  Rear led light is cool as hell, adjustable heat and venting, think I’m gonna like this thing!.  It’s way light too, way lighter than my BV2s.  Sled has a fresh drivetrain down to the hyfax and drive belt. Token pic for context.06F410F2-6A4E-4FC3-89D8-2A356513F17F.jpeg.093582e7c61e79f939696860ed246625.jpeg

EA4B4DB7-2B36-44B3-9982-017E18D31D09.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Plugged in my new BRP Oxygen helmet today.  Rear led light is cool as hell, adjustable heat and venting, think I’m gonna like this thing!.  It’s way light too, way lighter than my BV2s.  Sled has a fresh drivetrain down to the hyfax and drive belt. Token pic for context.06F410F2-6A4E-4FC3-89D8-2A356513F17F.jpeg.093582e7c61e79f939696860ed246625.jpeg

Picked up one of these at Fremont .   Hopefully it turns out decent .   Couldn't get a new shield for my current bucket and the thing had some nasty branch whips in it :bc:

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/scorpion-exo-at950-neocon-helmet-dual-lens?kclid=ed53a1f9-e75a-4b85-9bed-b91283f88eec&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1_id_vPK3gIVw4qzCh0i5QheEAQYAiABEgL0VPD_BwE

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So whats different compared to bv2? Got pics of inside?

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So whats different compared to bv2? Got pics of inside?

Different construction, not carbon fiber but some super whizbang material, but it’s definitely lighter.  No mouthpiece, has adjustable vents, both shields and the helmet itself are heated and the heat is adjustable.  Rear led is gonna be awesome for anyone following in snow dust.  Neck sleeve is deferent but apparently it’s super quiet inside.  Kinda anxious to try it.  No pics inside she’s already parked away. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Different construction, not carbon fiber but some super whizbang material, but it’s definitely lighter.  No mouthpiece, has adjustable vents, both shields and the helmet itself are heated and the heat is adjustable.  Rear led is gonna be awesome for anyone following in snow dust.  Neck sleeve is deferent but apparently it’s super quiet inside.  Kinda anxious to try it.  No pics inside she’s already parked away. 

Sooooo how does it keep glasses from foggin up?

Just now, DAVE said:

Sooooo how does it keep glasses from foggin up?

I dunno, I imagine the heat will help.  It’s got slots built into the liner for glasses. I don’t wear glasses so it’s not an issue.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I dunno, I imagine the heat will help.  It’s got slots built into the liner for glasses. I don’t wear glasses so it’s not an issue.  :bc: 

Interesting...

:bc:

Wife would probably kill me if i got one for only a week of riding.

:lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Asshole, now I gotta have one... :bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Asshole, now I gotta have one... :bigfinger:

Yeah , then you can put it up on the shelf to collect dust next to your sled at the Asbestos storage place , you half Joo , too cheap to ride Jew bastard  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , then you can put it up on the shelf to collect dust next to your sled at the Asbestos storage place , you half Joo , too cheap to ride Jew bastard  :bc:

Hey fuck you rawn! I'll be ready to rock Dec 1st! And maybe on new iron! :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

8 fiddy doo!

Not gonna lie a 900 ACE turbo has got my eye for 20 too.  I’ve owned 3 4 stroke sleds I ain’t skeered.  Amazing what kind of trail pace the NA can put down, without breaking a sweat and getting big mpg wo oil.  Or maybe an SRX...

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not gonna lie a 900 ACE turbo has got my eye for 20 too.  I’ve owned 3 4 stroke sleds I ain’t skeered.  Amazing what kind of trail pace the NA can put down, without breaking a sweat and getting big mpg wo oil.  Or maybe an SRX...

Ya id agree kinda....i rode that rental 900 for a day last yr till it broke and it was good....but then rode the next 7 days on a 1200...i liked the 1200 better....20 more hp with the turbo over the 1200 would be even better for sure.

• Like 1