Snow Tires for Daughters Lexus

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm a little late considering Marquette got 14 inches of snow last night but these look good...any ideas? 

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=iceGUARD+iG51v&partnum=355TR8IG51V&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

FWIW.  I always use blizzark but I asked the guy when I was getting my Duras on my truck which snow tire is really he best.  His answer:  the cheapest and told me why.  I bought it.  Now I don’t use snow tires anymore at all.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FWIW.  I always use blizzark but I asked the guy when I was getting my Duras on my truck which snow tire is really he best.  His answer:  the cheapest and told me why.  I bought it.  Now I don’t use snow tires anymore at all.  :lmao:

Best post youve had yet. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, Anler said:

Best post youve had yet. 

I've never used them but for her It would give me a little piece of mind.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm a little late considering Marquette got 14 inches of snow last night but these look good...any ideas? 

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=iceGUARD+iG51v&partnum=355TR8IG51V&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

That looks like it has a lot of sipes. It should work good. 

• Thanks 1

Jimmy, Wife has a couple of years left on the old style Firestone Winterforce tires on her Lexus RX . The new style has been updated to reduce some of the tire road noise . Keep them rotated front to rear . I buy them used off C.L. year round for the bundy plow scows . Imo for the price they rock.