Obesity, attention deficit, mood disorders, chronic digestive issues, diabetes in america.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Not calorie for calorie. I just googled Tyson chicken fingers -$7.99 2#. Fresh chicken breast average $3.80#. No breading so less calories, but 1 minute cutting and seasoning, bake and enjoy, for a much healthier meal.

I find it relaxing.

Honestly,  the whole too expensive and other excuses are just that.  It is socially acceptable to be fat.  We don’t treat any other over indulgence this way.  

Oh look !!! Amy Schumer is naked, she is so brave, courageous, what a great role model.  We don’t say .., hey, look at Lindsay Lohan falling down drunk, chain smoking cigarettes,   She is so brave.!!!

I think the worst is the little kids who are massively overweight.  It is 100 percent the parents fault.  Saw a whole family of fatties the other night , when we were out for dinner.  The Dad couldn’t get in the booth so they brought him chair to put at end of table, like a baby in high chair.  Why would you want that for your kids.  

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Honestly,  the whole too expensive and other excuses are just that.  It is socially acceptable to be fat.  We don’t treat any other over indulgence this way.  

Oh look !!! Amy Schumer is naked, she is so brave, courageous, what a great role model.  We don’t say .., hey, look at Lindsay Lohan falling down drunk, chain smoking cigarettes,   She is so brave.!!!

I think the worst is the little kids who are massively overweight.  It is 100 percent the parents fault.  Saw a whole family of fatties the other night , when we were out for dinner.  The Dad couldn’t get in the booth so they brought him chair to put at end of table, like a baby in high chair.  Why would you want that for your kids.  

That would have made me lose my appetite

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

You make a great point.  There are a lot of meme's, calendars, always saying how it is just fine for women to be a little "big boned".  If you were to say they were obese....oh boy, you would be called all sorts of nasty....  Is that what is being said here?  Too many obese women ...and men around?

Edited by racer254

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

You make a great point.  There are a lot of meme's, calendars, always saying how it is just fine for women to be a little "big boned".  If you were to say they were obese....oh boy, you would be called all sorts of nasty....  Is that what is being said here?  Too many obese women ...and men around?

Yep , fucking porkers everywhere.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep , fucking porkers everywhere.

I saw this kid showing up to first grade a few years back that had to be over 150 lbs. it was disgusting. I saw him walking to the bus stop the other day, he’s in jr high now and it looks like he struggles just to walk he’s so big. Probably closer to 250-300 now at 12-13 years old. :flush:  

12 hours ago, racer254 said:

It is perfectly fine to shame a mom and question her fitness as a mother,  if she recreates an iconic movie picture. Posing her child with a replica toy gun, of a toy gun, but get on social media and question a mom on feeding her kid to death.

Some good friends of ours have a niece/nephew, young adults, who are already morbidly obese.  The girl looks like Paltrow,  in shallow Hal .   She seems  completely oblivious to it.  Two piece bikini,  daisy duke shorts, short tops.   Already having problems with knees & back from hauling all that weight around.  Both parents are skinny though.