Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather 1 hr ago

Our tough guy president, no worries Generals. Kelley and Dunsford will represent :usflag:

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather 1 hr ago

AFP

US President Donald Trump on Saturday called off a trip to a World War I US military cemetery in France because of bad weather, the White House said.

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of "scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather," his administration said.

He and his wife Melania were to have flown to the site of a 1918 battle led by US Marines against German forces.

A US delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will visit the cemetery instead, the White House added.

Trump was due to join other world leaders for dinner at the Musee d'Orsay art museum Saturday evening, before visiting another American cemetery that holds war dead, at Suresnes, in the Paris suburbs, Sunday morning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-calls-off-us-military-cemetery-visit-due-to-bad-weather/ar-BBPy1wG

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

General bone spurs. Yeah!!

I did a check on the weather is Soissons, France and it's drizzling with .05" of an inch of rain expected along with wind speeds of 3 mph.

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/fr/soissons

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I did a check on the weather is Soissons, France and it's drizzling with .05" of an inch of rain expected along with wind speeds of 3 mph.

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/fr/soissons

Ok that's the weather there,..now check the weather for a 50mi radius 

Just now, frenchy said:

Does his orange spray tan run in heavy rain? 

He must lay in the tanning booth with goggles on or something. His eyes always look white still. Looks fucking rediculous IMO.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our tough guy president, no worries Generals. Kelley and Dunsford will represent :usflag:

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of "scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather," his administration said.

This is what it;s now come to for the libtwats?  wow.  I guess I don't see the big "gotcha" here but, I never really saw them all along.  Just more butt-hurt.  Didn't you weaklings just win the house back?  Weird.

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Can you blame Europe for wanting their own military?. The commander in chief cancels because of light drizzle. :lol: 

yes the president make a his own scedual . I bet he drives him self and opens his mail and dose his own grocery shopping also . fucking dolt 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How many other world leaders are cancelling due to light drizzle? 

How many other world leaders are going??

You did read he has a 50mi flight right?? 

I left Syracuse yesterday in a light rain, drove 13mi north to white out conditions and high winds..Plows out salting the roads, cars in ditches.. I know it's a shocker, but the weather isn't the same at point A as it is in point 

Ever think that the chopper might be flying in from 200mi away and it's grounded due to weather where it's at....fucking retards everywhere..

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I left Syracuse yesterday in a light rain, drove 13mi north to white out conditions and high winds..Plows out salting the roads, cars in ditches.. I know it's a shocker, but the weather isn't the same at point A as it is in point B..

How much snow did they get up there?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

How much snow did they get up there?

It definitely could have been 5-6" if the ground wasn't so saturated and still warm, I got home about 6pm to and inch, all gone this morning with the sun on the grass, but puddles were frozen in my yard this morning

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I left Syracuse yesterday in a light rain, drove 13mi north to white out conditions and high winds..Plows out salting the roads, cars in ditches.. I know it's a shocker, but the weather isn't the same at point A as it is in point 

Ever think that the chopper might be flying in from 200mi away and it's grounded due to weather where it's at....fucking retards everywhere..

Spinner's prolly never been on a fucking plane.  

:lol: 

This is where the whole "fake news" comes from..I'd put a $100 on that chopper flying in from some place far away from where Trump is and where the cemetery is..There is probably bad weather at it's location..And the MSM reporting the story purposely leaves that out.

And the retards who can't grasp that idea surely have TDS..

I guess when AFJ orders a package from Amazon coming out of California UPS, tracks it and sees a delay due to weather,..he looks out his window and calls them fucking liars because it's sunny where he is..:lol:

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ok that's the weather there,..now check the weather for a 50mi radius 

You have to think that Marine One has all weather capabilities:

There is no other helicopter in the world like Marine One

The helicopter can cruise at over 150 mph and can continue flying even if one of its three engines fails.

https://www.businessinsider.com/marine-one-2016-12#each-year-only-four-pilots-from-hmx-1-squadron-aka-the-nighthawks-have-the-honor-of-flying-marine-one-1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of "scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather," his administration said.

This is what it;s now come to for the libtwats?  wow.  I guess I don't see the big "gotcha" here but, I never really saw them all along.  Just more butt-hurt.  Didn't you weaklings just win the house back?  Weird.

I wonder if amy of the Marines at Belleau Woods suffered from bone spurs?

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump doesn't want cnn making fun of his hair getting messed up. Can you blame him?

I guess not, and then we know that hi-heels are a bitch on wet ground.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This is where the whole "fake news" comes from..I'd put a $100 on that chopper flying in from some place far away from where Trump is and where the cemetery is..There is probably bad weather at it's location..And the MSM reporting the story purposely leaves that out.

I guess when AFJ orders a package from Amazon coming out of California UPS, tracks it and sees a delay due to weather,..he looks out his window and calls them fucking liars because it's sunny where he is..:lol:

I think this post finishes this thread off nicely.  Well done!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey, go to the weather link I posted and look at the recent weather history for Soissons, France.

Gobble gobble.