What happened to the caravan?

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What dig? Lol so full of yourself just like SR that you think I remember what you said? Freshen it up. Maybe start with actually saying something when you post a novel... 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

You don't find his gibberish responses insightful and informative? You must be a half wit. :lol2:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

He in hsj. Djdbsbzjsj xjxjdjsjx djxjxbxbx djdjdjdna jajausyeg djsjakakk sksmaj shs sis zjs sjsjsjsjsjsj :lol:bxhdhxdj xjsbdb dhdbx djshs jzjzjzjzj zjzjznznzn zkaoajsyeuebwuhwbxbs sbsb snzjzna sjajs :lol2:

Careful lads. He's sensitive. Last time he took a beatdown he went on a "planned vacation" 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh wow, thanks SnowRider, you haven’t tried this one before!!!! Oh wait...

Hey, MarQuis.  This post was addressed to Anler.  Or are you that upset that you are just going this route now?

Why you so upset?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!  Oh...I see it for sure!!! And feel it!!!!  Wait, nope....spot on my shades and some gas.

:lol:

Do you just take your fingers and shove it back in, or is there some sort of tool you bought on amazon for packing your butthole curtains back inside you after you get fisted on here?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you just take your fingers and shove it back in, or is there some sort of tool you bought on amazon for packing your butthole curtains back inside you after you get fisted on here?

I bought a tool just in case.  Still new though.  Thinking about relisting it on eBay since it appears I’ll never use it.  

Pretty sure it was used when I got it.  It smelled funny.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I bought a tool just in case.  Still new though.  Thinking about relisting it on eBay since it appears I’ll never use it.  

Pretty sure it was used when I got it.  It smelled funny.

Your butthole at this point probably looks like a hand gernade went off in a deli. Even Stormy Daniels would probably say, “Ew..” if she saw that roughshoded rusty sherrif’s badge. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your butthole at this point probably looks like a hand gernade went off in a deli. Even Stormy Daniels would probably say, “Ew..” if she saw that roughshoded rusty sherrif’s badge. 

Stormy would jump on me like RevBeta finding a half price sale on kayaks.

I think you want to “prostate me”.

World

Almost 4,000 caravan migrants preparing to leave Mexico City

102b4830-25c0-11e7-a66a-23957430fe89_latigre-indy-eagle-01.png.cf.jpg
Shehab Khan
The IndependentNovember 10, 2018

Migrants rest at the Jesus Martinez 'Palillo' Stadium, in Mexico City: EPA

Migrants rest at the Jesus Martinez 'Palillo' Stadium, in Mexico City: EPA
More

The bulk of the migrant caravan travelling from Central Americatowards the US border are preparing to leave Mexico City to start the most dangerous part of their journey.

Almost 4,000 Central American migrants will depart a stadium in southern Mexico City having spent much of the week in the sports complex.

The group have spent the past few days in the Mexican capital resting, receiving medical attention and deciding how to proceed with their arduous trek.

Eddy Rivera, 37, from Honduras, said he had left behind four children and a wife and wanted to start the next phase of the journey.

"We are all sick, from the humidity and the cold," Mr Rivera said. "We have to get going; we have to get to Tijuana."

Though he was unsure how an unskilled farmworker like himself would be allowed into the US, he had a simple dream: earn enough money to build a little house for his family back in Puerto Cortes, Honduras.

Felix Rodriguez, 35, of Choluteca, Honduras had been at the Mexico City sports complex for more than a week.

"We all want to get moving," he said. But he was waiting for the main group to leave, noting it was "better to leave in a group, because leaving in small bunches is dangerous".

The migrants' plan was to take a subway to the northern part of Mexico's capital, then proceed first to the city of Queretaro, followed by Guadalajara, Culiacan and Hermosillo until the migrants arrive in Tijuana on the US border, said Nashieli Ramirez, director of Mexico's Human Rights Commission.

Mr Ramirez said that 90 per cent of the at least 4,000 migrants remaining in Mexico City would depart before dawn on Saturday and that 400 had decided to stay in Mexico.

Queretaro Governor Francisco Dominguez said the migrants would stay at the Corregidora stadium in the state's capital and that authorities were ready to host 4,000 people.

For many, it will be the first time they have ever been in a metro system, and they have little knowledge of the city or the 1,740 mile route to Tijuana that lies ahead of them. Drug cartels and gangs operate in many parts of northern Mexico.

Agencies contributed to this report

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What about those terrible rims and tires of yours that were stolen? 

Chugs

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Haha haha. Great fucking call you pegged him to a tee. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It’s honestly perfect. He is fucking snorider. 

Not even close!

Zam can change a fuse ffs!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes because stating the obvious about Internet addicted shut-ins is all about how much you ‘get out’ :lol: 

Sorry this is hard for you.  It’ll get better though.  Maybe.  The trick is knowing when to duck out of a thread.  Yes?