What happened to the caravan?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

again you fucking bone head they were seaking asylum it was offered they did not want it . translation they want to come to America because we have a welfare system second to none . just who did Mexico think they were dealing with ? jobs lol yeah right I just walk for 6 more weeks and never have to work again . 

Mexicans are seeking asylum also you brain dead burn out! If you are fleeing violence why would you seek asylum in a violent country? And why does this need to be explained to you? 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I could just go back to the north end of Winnipeg if I want to see a bunch of liberal policy induced gang violence wow 

I felt safer in mexico then i did at the sunoco by the OCN.

:lol2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I could just go back to the north end of Winnipeg if I want to see a bunch of liberal policy induced gang violence wow 

But can you get good tacos and rib tips there?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Mexicans are seeking asylum also you brain dead burn out! If you are fleeing violence why would you seek asylum in a violent country? And why does this need to be explained to you? 

http://amp.abc15.com/3090040512/border-patrol-arrests-nearly-450-migrants-in-western-arizona.html

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The USA is pretty violent too.

Just now, DAVE said:

I felt safer in mexico then i did at the sunoco by the OCN.

:lol2:

Lmao you’re not kidding :lol: 

I’ve been to a bunch of reserves in mb and was ok. Only had one pair of mitts stolen lol

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again you fucking bone head they were seaking asylum it was offered they did not want it . translation they want to come to America because we have a welfare system second to none . just who did Mexico think they were dealing with ? jobs lol yeah right I just walk for 6 more weeks and never have to work again . 

That’s not working either. @Zambroski help! Translation needed. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s not working either. @Zambroski help! Translation needed. 

He called you a "bone head".  Then he said the "asylum seekers" weren't really looking for that...because they want to be coddles by liberal America.  

Lmao you’re not kidding :lol: 

I’ve been to a bunch of reserves in mb and was ok. Only had one pair of mitts stolen lol

That gas station north of birch is a little sketchy at times too.

:lol:

Indian birch lol. Yeah. Been there a couple times. Stop in mafeking instead 

We use to come outa the bush just south of there on the quads....had to stop there always so we could make back up to my buds cabin at steep rock.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The vast similarities between Zam’s personality and SnowRider’s are hilarious. I don’t know why it sticks out so much in this thread. No wonder they hate each other hahahahaha. 

Yep.  I'm everything he's not...with big fucking teeth.  You'd better make sure you want to stick up for some of your half-witted, hypocritical buddies before you dive in.  Sometimes it's best just to sit and watch...and learn.   :lmao:I'll give you free tuition...BUT NOBODY ELSE!!!!  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I'm everything he's not...with big fucking teeth.  You'd better make sure you want to stick up for some of your half-witted, hypocritical buddies before you dive in.  Sometimes it's best just to sit and watch...and learn.   :lmao:I'll give you free tuition...BUT NOBODY ELSE!!!!  :lol: 

Like I said... Same person hahahahaha. You are even starting to use emojis like him.