What happened to the caravan?

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...off the same edge Russian collusion fell from

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm sorry, was that your feels for a question regarding the law?

Fuck your feels. :lol:

"Vote for democrats... it's for the immigrants1111!"

Yup.

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what that they turned down Mexico's offer of asylum? 

the bus thing is my opinion of what should happen 

Mexicans are seeking asylum too you stupid fuck. It's dangerous there. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I havent heard of many mass shootings there...

Like most...he doesn't know what "asylum" means or what the standard is for it.  Much less, the process.  "HOGPILE AT THE BORDER!!!!  AMNESTy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

RETARDS.

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I havent heard of many mass shootings there...

Are you serious? Have you heard of the mass protest over all of the "disappearances"? They have the highest murder rate in the world. Holeee fuck bro... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Are you serious? Have you heard of the mass protest over all of the "disappearances"? They have the highest murder rate in the world. Holeee fuck bro... 

Are disappearances mass shootings?

You mind your own business in Mexico...if you dont...you wont last long....my parents lived there for 13 yrs.

12 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The alt left's funding dried up. They just couldn't get them to the U.S. boarder by the Nov. elections. The me(d)ia shelf cycle has passed

Lol. Tell me why the caravan getting to the border by the election would have helped the dems? This is one of the dumbest statements I’ve read concerning this situation 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Are disappearances mass shootings?

You mind your own business in Mexico...if you dont...you wont last long....my parents lived there for 13 yrs.

They have mass shootings all the time. But usually the targets are intentioned. I have a couple dozen Mexicans who work for me. I've heard all kinds of stuff. 

Just now, Anler said:

They have mass shootings all the time. But usually the targets are intentioned. I have a couple dozen Mexicans who work for me. I've heard all kinds of stuff. 

Yes in the hills....dont fuck with the cartel....and youre gtg.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Yes in the hills....dont fuck with the cartel....and youre gtg.

It's more than that. The cartels fuck with you, you don't fuck with the cartels. I don't think your parents gave you a very accurate depiction of the threats there. 

Just now, Anler said:

It's more than that. The cartels fuck with you, you don't fuck with the cartels. I don't think your parents gave you a very accurate depiction of the threats there. 

They didnt worry about it....neither would I....people usually find trouble....it doesnt look for them.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

AHhhh......see, and you thought your extensive time and experience inside the workings of latin american cartels would never serve a purpose.  Whew...good thing for this place, eh?

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

AHhhh......see, and you thought your extensive time and experience inside the workings of latin american cartels would never serve a purpose.  Whew...good thing for this place, eh?

:lol: 

Let’s see....two experts on the Mexican drug cartels and one expert on expansive, never ending commentary on everything 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s see....two experts on the Mexican drug cartels and one expert on expansive, never ending commentary on everything 

Im no expert....i spend a month there acouple of yrs ago....had a great time.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Thread after thread with no content or substance. Just blaksjdh dhdjdjx kzbxhshsh :lol: hdhhdhf dhdbxbd shdbxhxb dhxbxbxb :lol:udhdhxhc djdbdbxbx xjxjxjaks ehwhsjsjs :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thread after thread with no content or substance. Just blaksjdh dhdjdjx kzbxhshsh :lol: hdhhdhf dhdbxbd shdbxhxb dhxbxbxb :lol:udhdhxhc djdbdbxbx xjxjxjaks ehwhsjsjs :lol:

Ohhh....you upset again?  I mean, I refrained from giving you another fucking "Khasshoggi" and you don't appreciate it?  That seems very "uncartel" of you.  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhh....you upset again?  I mean, I refrained from giving you another fucking "Khasshoggi" and you don't appreciate it?  That seems very "uncartel" of you.  :lol2:

Bro that's you. When is the last time you've posted a link or typed anything other than derp derp derp :lol: derp derp :lol:?

• Haha 2