Weekend thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I just lowered the price to $2650. Not many are stored inside. I over paid for a 96 trighton over the summer because it was kept inside and in great shape. There are plenty of people out there that know the difference and will pay.

I wasn't implying you were over priced, I always post high to get what I want

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I price low so it moves....wgaf about a couple 100 bucks...its not worth anything sitting in the driveway.

Ive sold 5 trucks 1 car 3 trailers 2 sleds 2 quads and a sxs...in the last 3 or 4 yrs....most of that in the last yr.

:lol:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I know you weren’t, I think it’s worth $2500. $2900 puts it at a price point closer to some newer ones in my area. Not many 12’ in my area. A bunch of 10’ for $2000.

I had jerk offs. Texting me to say they really want a   4 place.  

Ok !??? Thanks!!!!!

people want your item to fit their wallet no matter what  price you. Put on it, and it doesn’t work that way.  

I call them dreamers. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I know you weren’t, I think it’s worth $2500. $2900 puts it at a price point closer to some newer ones in my area. Not many 12’ in my area. A bunch of 10’ for $2000.

10' are going real cheap around here..$1200-1000 and still done sell

Sorry boys, I’m deer hunting in the middle of nowhere in western South Dakota. 

My BIL killed a nice 3x3 whitetail At about 8am. Me and my brother gotta fill our tags yet.

Cell signal is sparse.

:bc:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dropping my wife off at the airport in a bit.  Then, gonna head down to MSP to meet an old buddy and see what kind of trouble we can dig up!

Related image

Hopefully it doesnt end like this....

giphy-7.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  Getin’ It?

Prolly a lie.  Nobody from Detroit has $2400 in cash.  :lmao:

Everyone in a 100 mi radius says they are from Detroit. No one actually lives there. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

His dental receptionist will call to confirm the appointment that morning.  Don’t fall for it!!!!

I didn’t advertise it as a Ski Doo Limited edition sled hauler,so I don’t think it’s him. I looked at the guys profile and his truck is blue,not purple. Should I wear a MX helmet just in case?:lol:

When I was selling my enclosed some goof wanted me to haul it 2hrs to his place so he could see if his sxs would fit in thru the rear ramp. I told him that's not gonna happen. Nerve of some idiots. The guy that bought it gave a $500 deposit and then didn't hear from him for 2 weeks. I was going to call the next guy in line to come pick it up. I sold an old 9ft single to the 1st guy last week who was getting back into sledding.