Weekend thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well 2 weeks ago, installed a ceiling fan at GF's house, later that week picked up a dresser for her, last week assembled a new bed she got for her daughter, tomorrow putting together an electric fireplace/TV console..And then she is going to fire up her dick sucker and get to work!!:barney:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Put this up on the book last night for sale. Do you idiots think $2900 is a good starting price? I’ve gotten four inquiries. One is supposed to come look at it this morning. I paid $3950 otd for it in Aug of 04.:ashamed:

8F5D9BB9-D2AA-4028-A893-294273C01D7B.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Put this up on the book last night for sale. Do you idiots think $2900 is a good starting price? I’ve gotten four inquiries. One is supposed to come look at it this morning. I paid $3950 otd for it in Aug of 04.:ashamed:

Sold my Triton last year.  Figured it would be easiest thing I ever sold.   Great shape,  only used it to store  sleds in summer.  Lights all work,   You need a trailer...,, what more do you need to know???

jesus,  the idiots it attracted.  The guy who finally bought it spent over an hour looking at it. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The offer of $2100 isn’t that far out of line for a 04. The bullshit that there is a 17 for $2800 he could buy makes it stupid. Why even contact me? Get your ass in the truck and go to Milwaukee.:lol:

I bought mine for $1200..2010 11' Blizzard that had never been towed..I couldn't get there fast enough..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I enquired...you told me to get a job.

:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I'd say $2500-$2400 is a fair price

I just lowered the price to $2650. Not many are stored inside. I over paid for a 96 trighton over the summer because it was kept inside and in great shape. There are plenty of people out there that know the difference and will pay.