Trump’s Appointment of the Acting Attorney General Is Unconstitutional

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

“To protect trump”. See now you’re just making shit up again.

Lmao. Yeah right. The fucking guy has been going off rails about sessions refusing himself. Then he fires him immediately after the election. Then he puts some anti-mueller crony in, who won’t recuse himself from the investigation.  Not to mention the other obstructions. All processes innocent people do. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Lmao. Yeah right. The fucking guy has been going off rails about sessions refusing himself. Then he fires him immediately after the election. Then he puts some anti-mueller crony in, who won’t recuse himself from the investigation.  Not to mention the other obstructions. All processes innocent people do. :lol:

He’s actually a pro mueller croney oops

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Lmao. Yeah right. The fucking guy has been going off rails about sessions refusing himself. Then he fires him immediately after the election. Then he puts some anti-mueller crony in, who won’t recuse himself from the investigation.  Or to mention the other obstructions. All processes innocent people do. :lol:

If he wanted this ended he would have fired mueller. All the rest of that is just drivel.

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think Whitaker will fire Mueller nor block any part of the investigation. 

Edited by T1R9sledder

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I don't think Whitaker will not fire Mueller nor block any part of the investigation. 

i think you need to remove the "not", if i understand you correctly. i disagree with you, i think he's going to pull some shady moves. but like i said, he needs to be careful, otherwise the dems will subpoena his ass. 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i think you need to remove the "not", if i understand you correctly. i disagree with you, i think he's going to pull some shady moves. but like i said, he needs to be careful, otherwise the dems will subpoena his ass. 

"not" was removed ....That's fine to disagree ...as I've said before let the collusion investigation conclude. Mueller will probably have to appoint a successor by 2024.:russianflag:

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fuck leadership. Scorched earth on everything trump I say. 

The Dems should just let Trump be Trump, forget impeachment and just let Trump auger himself into the oblivion.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You never heard of hm until this article.  You know as well as I do, there will be many learned legal scholars both sides of this argument.

Your side will lose that fight.

Really Mark? :lol:

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m a little confused here. If a vacancy is opened in a department, someone fills that void as an interim head. How is this any different than any other position in an other department? You simply can’t shut the Justice Department down. He isn’t the new AG, he is taking on the responsibilities until a duly confirmed official is appointed. There has to be some sort of continuity. This seems like a stretch. Should there be limitations on his power as acting AG? I would say yes, but to not have anyone in charge would seem like a very extreme way of looking at this. 

I'll unconfuse you; Deputy AG

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Dems should just let Trump be Trump, forget impeachment and just let Trump auger himself into the oblivion.

wolfie's comment speaks volumes. like i said, real news has his remarks frequently. faux news, not, for obvious reasons. we already know where wolfie gets his news...

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I agree, it should have been. The issue is easy though. It’s Trump’s prerogative to temporarily and permanently choose who he wants. That doesn’t seem to be up to debate IMO.  Just because he seems like an obvious candidate to hinder one investigation in the Justice Department does not mean he has or will or is legal grounds for him not to have the job. 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

ginger you're a piece of work at times. you know damn fucking well this thing stinks to high heaven, yet you want to come in here and stick up for the decision to hire this biased trump loyalist. solely because i'm calling it out. 

Holy fist fuck, and YOU have the balls to say anyone else is a narcissist? Jesus Christ man come back to earth.

52 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Holy fuck.  Holy fuck.  Holy fuck.

Dip your head.

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree, it should have been. The issue is easy though. It’s Trump’s prerogative to temporarily and permanently choose who he wants. That doesn’t seem to be up to debate IMO.  Just because he seems like an obvious candidate to hinder one investigation in the Justice Department does not mean he has or will or is legal grounds for him not to have the job. 

No, it shouldn’t have been.

Sweet fuck!  It’s almost unreal.  

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Starting? You gonna call me a lib now? Slinger called me a RWW yesterday. Let’s just make it 2/2.

Are you saying you’ve sounded like an idiot for some time now?  :lmao:

Not calling you a lib tho...them’s fightin’ words!!!

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck.  Holy fuck.  Holy fuck.

Dip your head.

Our president is feeling heat, if only he could only make those 60 days pre mid-terms where the special consul was quiet so as not to influence the election last forever.

You live in a special fantasy world :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Our president is feeling heat, if only he could only make those 60 days pre mid-terms where the special consul was quiet so as not to influence the election last forever.

You live in a special fantasy world :lol:

:lol:

yuh....”patience”.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wince is another one of those retards that put all his chips into collusion :lol: 

And still has yet to be correct about anything I’ve seen since I’ve been here.  BUT....if he can just will this kalllozion thing to happen....he’ll show us all!

:lmao:

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m not sure how wince can be so pleased with himself and being such a faggot 

When you’re dead, you don’t know you’re dead.  It’s just hard for people around you.

It’s the same way if you’re stupid.

:lol:

Always loved that saying.

• Like 1