Would any of you do this to a teacher when you went to school?

jtssrx

Nope.  Being a smart ass,  I had more than one opportunity.  Had a couple teachers take me into hall, shove me against wall, and beg me to hit them.  Teachers did not like being made fun of and having entire class laughing at them.  A few teachers had no problem going low to humiliate a student, but sure couldn't  take it back. 

I had a math teacher jack me up against some lockers back in high school.  He was an old drunk with a gin blossom nose, and slurred his speech a lot.  As he’s yelling at me, a giant booger blew out of his nose onto my shirt.  We both saw it, he was embarrassed and I was horrified.  All he could do at that point was just yell at me to get back into class.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

I don’t ever remember an assault on a teacher.  I think I remember a bit of a scuffle with a hall monitor once.  We had a lot of student fights though.  Had a parking lot full of deer rifles and shotguns and  weirdly...never a shooting.  Course, it wasn’t a “no bully, celebrate diversity” school yet.  Weird.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t ever remember an assault on a teacher.  I think I remember a bit of a scuffle with a hall monitor once.  We had a lot of student fights though.  Had a parking lot full of deer rifles and shotguns and  weirdly...never a shooting.  Course, it wasn’t a “no bully, celebrate diversity” school yet.  Weird.

We had a lot of fights.  Not much else to do.    Designated field  about a half mile down road everyone would meet at.  Usually one fight would branch off into a couple. If you were a nobody or new kid it was a great way to become a popular kid.   Never once was a weapon of any sort pulled.  Some fights were epic too, the  kid everyone thought would get their ass kicked ends up winning. 

34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We had a lot of fights.  Not much else to do.    Designated field  about a half mile down road everyone would meet at.  Usually one fight would branch off into a couple. If you were a nobody or new kid it was a great way to become a popular kid.   Never once was a weapon of any sort pulled.  Some fights were epic too, the  kid everyone thought would get their ass kicked ends up winning. 

Same...got the strap once for fighting on school property... never again.

Went to an all boys high school. All men teachers most were ex military. You respected everyone including the teachers. If students fought during school hours and got caught it was a standard after school boxing match in the ring with a gym teacher monitoring it. Three 2 minute rounds and pound the crap out of each other. You shook hands after and became friends, some lifelong.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Went to an all boys high school. All men teachers most were ex military. You respected everyone including the teachers. If students fought during school hours and got caught it was a standard after school boxing match in the ring with a gym teacher monitoring it. Three 2 minute rounds and pound the crap out of each other. You shook hands after and became friends, some lifelong.

Why do you make up stories?  It’s weird.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yup , same here.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see that your tolerance and forgiveness ability has carried through your life....fucking fraud!

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Fucking Hilarious.  Zampoopski the clown accuses someone of making up stories.  

Poor Barbie doll hands.  What’s wrong?  Your life lame...because you are? I can’t wait to read another one of your riveting “peddle biking” threads.  Just when I thought you couldn’t top the kayak thread...bam!  You found a way!

:lol:

1192C26F-CAC6-401D-9FE5-81D1DE5212BE.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Barbie doll hands.  What’s wrong?  Your life lame...because you are? I can’t wait to read another one of your riveting “peddle biking” threads.  Just when I thought you couldn’t top the kayak thread...bam!  You found a way!

1192C26F-CAC6-401D-9FE5-81D1DE5212BE.jpeg

blah blah blah, 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He adds nothing here. A real classless troll.

You come here to spread your misery and hate.  I simply want to make sure you leave worse off than when you logged on.  How can you not be appreciative of this addition to your misery?  

I work in the trenches when it comes a constant immersion in the dark side of life. But I can pull the plug on a bad apple by simply contacting the parole agent. Teachers can’t do that. I couldn’t work for the shitty amount of cash that they make and be stuck with an asshole kid in class. All it takes is one shitass kid to fuck up a classroom. About the only good thing about teaching is some states offer a decent pension. By the time a teacher hits 50-55 years old they’re toast emotionally.