matt whitaker

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Them dropping the Russian narrative won't make any difference.  It's my guess they are gonna fall all over themselves with no chance of a WH run up to 2020.  They have no leadership, plan or message and now, ANYTHING that goes tits up...will be put on them.  Most of it rightfully so.

Down to one party.  SUPER DUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

They keep putting Chucky  Schumer up as the voice of the party. Are men & women thinking .....now there is a pussy guy, I could get behind.  I want more of that.  

3 hours ago, Anler said:

If Muellers final report does not show any credible evidence of conspiracy with the Russians yeah you should ignore all of the russian bullshit. Or else your dems are gonna lose the house in another 2 years. 

They’ll never say that collusion was debunked. They’ll just say they can’t find enough evidence to proceed. Snot will use that as a gotcha and never admit he was duped really bad 

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They keep putting Chucky  Schumer up as the voice of the party. Are men & women thinking .....now there is a pussy guy, I could get behind.  I want more of that.  

Yes.  Yes they are saying that. 

I mean:

BED26532-85D2-4F95-94FD-DA98D7C031AE.jpeg

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   He was playing at Iowa the same time I was.   Long time ago but I may have been in some of the same circles he was around.  

The only thing you played at Iowa was a lot of tummy sticks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111    FAGGOT !11111

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The only thing you played at Iowa was a lot of tummy sticks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111    FAGGOT !11111

You would know whatever that is "hooknose bipolar" dipshit. 

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so investigating financial ties between trump and russia should be off the table? fucking please, it could be one of the main reasons for the collusion with them. it's like wanting a NY mob bosses finances off the table when being investigated for working with a mob boss in sicily.    

what did you concider about the proven  Clinton financial ties with Russia when gleefully pulling the lever in the ballot box 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

what did you concider about the proven  Clinton financial ties with Russia when gleefully pulling the lever in the ballot box 

The Clintons actually received money from Russians. But it’s cool when they do it 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

this goes way deeper than the clinton money from russia, numb nuts. besides, that was all open for everyone to see. is this? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this goes way deeper than the clinton money from russia, numb nuts. besides, that was all open for everyone to see. is this? 

watch the whole thing or start a 2:45 for colluzzion proof or the total lack of it.... I'm pretty sure we have all agreed Trey is one of the few stand up guys in D.C...

trey has some decent moments, but for the most part, he is a hack. 

you dont think he is honest and thorough??

no. do you agree with him that mueller should be allowed to finish his investigation?

Yes I do agree, but I also agree there should be some sort of time frame.. we are going on 2 years now with nothing.. its a bit ridiculous  

Lets be realistic for a moment..You have said since day 1 of Trumps presidency that there is a plethora of collusion evidence against him..

Why hasnt Mueller done anything?? 

I havent seen one thing Trump/Russia brought as proof. If you, have post it up

Do I think russia fucked with our election on their own.. Yes I do

Do I think the Dems/Obama/Clinton campaign fucked with our election... Yes I do

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. do you agree with him that mueller should be allowed to finish his investigation?

On the bold.. What do you base your answer of "no"  of him being honest and thorough on?? list some examples if you can..