RBG in the hospital.

This is good news.....RBG is shit. Now lets all hope that Trump actually picks someone with some level of respect for the constitution. Basically anyone would be better than the last pick

11 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

If she needs to be replaced........oh what a show to come

no show got more than the needed seats for a fast conformation .oh the glory of it all .lmfao I admit I got a little grin when the tv said RBG fell and was in hospital.  even the atheist libs are praying for a recovery this morning.  

12 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

If Trump nominates a woman it will get really  interesting.

White bible thumper ,  Black  switch hitter , Asian American ( I think ?)  with no children , that's the rumors of the black robe club in the bullpen. Longshots , Mike Lee ,  Ted Cruz if he would have lost his election. Maybe for a gut busting laugh , hilliary rotten clintoon , eric the dick holder , jennifer granholm , jerry nadler.

Edited by hwytohell

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no show got more than the needed seats for a fast conformation .oh the glory of it all .lmfao I admit I got a little grin when the tv said RBG fell and was in hospital.  even the atheist libs are praying for a recovery this morning.  

That phrase really made me laugh.  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Kavanaugh pushed her I bet at Putin's request.  Or that is what CNN will report.

Gorsuch is a Russian mole as well. Isn’t is obvious? I mean look who picked him!!!!!!!!!