Trump Blasts Media for Reporting Things He Says

Andy nailed this one over 2 years ago.....

By Andy Borowitz

August 11, 2016

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The Republican Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, tore into the media on Thursday for what he called its “extremely unfair practice” of reporting the things he says.

“I’ll say something at a rally and I look out and see all these TV cameras taking every word down,” Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “No one in politics has ever been subjected to this kind of treatment.”

“It’s unbelievable and, frankly, very unethical,” he added.

At a rally in Florida, the candidate lashed out at a TV cameraman whom he caught in the act of recording his words for broadcasting purposes.

“Look at him over there, picking up everything I’m saying, folks,” Trump shouted. “Get him out of here.”

In his interview with Fox, Trump hinted that he might drop out of this fall’s televised Presidential debates if the media continues its practice of reporting the things he says.

“I’ve always said that I would be willing to debate if I’m treated fairly,” Trump told Hannity. “But if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I said, I would consider that very, very unfair.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-blasts-media-for-reporting-things-he-says

Edited by Mainecat

• USA Contributing Member

Fuck the media.  Focus on getting things done.

I don't vote on what CNN/FOX or anticonservative, pig fucker Mainecat posts every 15 minutes. 

Get both sides to sit and do something with healthcare, immigration, border security, etc.  I'll then be a judge of picking Trump or Hillary/Maxine/Biden/Opra or what ever they scrape out of the gutter and prop up in front of a podium.  Maybe Bernie will make an appearance so we can have a good laugh. 

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I don't vote on what CNN/FOX or anticonservative, pig fucker Mainecat posts every 15 minutes. 

Get both sides to sit and do something with healthcare, immigration, border security, etc.  I'll then be a judge of picking Trump or Hillary/Maxine/Biden/Opra or what ever they scrape out of the gutter and prop up in front of a podium.  Maybe Bernie will make an appearance so we can have a good laugh. 

camel harris is their only hope right now lol

10 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Let’s get rid of the orange goblin first. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Andy nailed this one over 2 years ago.....

By Andy Borowitz

August 11, 2016

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The Republican Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, tore into the media on Thursday for what he called its “extremely unfair practice” of reporting the things he says.

“I’ll say something at a rally and I look out and see all these TV cameras taking every word down,” Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “No one in politics has ever been subjected to this kind of treatment.”

“It’s unbelievable and, frankly, very unethical,” he added.

At a rally in Florida, the candidate lashed out at a TV cameraman whom he caught in the act of recording his words for broadcasting purposes.

“Look at him over there, picking up everything I’m saying, folks,” Trump shouted. “Get him out of here.”

In his interview with Fox, Trump hinted that he might drop out of this fall’s televised Presidential debates if the media continues its practice of reporting the things he says.

“I’ve always said that I would be willing to debate if I’m treated fairly,” Trump told Hannity. “But if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I said, I would consider that very, very unfair.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-blasts-media-for-reporting-things-he-says

Trump has been doing this since the campaign. He likes fox because they suck his dick. CNN, not so much. Acosta called him out on his lies and fabrications. Bravo. Someone has too 

19 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

VVVVV  Look below as to the reason we won't ever do this as a nation.  Results in policy and governance no longer matter.  It's "feelings" that matter.

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump huffing and puffing behind the podium when the journalists wouldn’t behave is a sight to behold. Trump looked so weak. 

That’s what your side saw.  Poor victims.  I love how you weaklings took the House back and still...so sad.  Sniveling brats.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• USA Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Actually I want him to finish what he started. 

Assholes may not like his Twitter feeds but he is doing something and puts pressure on people  (gets rid of them) when shit isn't getting done.  This is a guy that will do what the population wants, I don't give a fuck about transgender bathroom / hurt feelings / woman vs. men politics, I want immigration, border security, healthcare/prescriptions type shit tackled.  You want someone to put on a tie and go around the world and apologize you can vote that way, I want someone that goes after the senate and congress to get things done. 

We got these new elected fucks walking in soon with their chia pets and pictures of their fat, ugly spouses to put on there desks, I hope he goes after them day one.  I'm sick of waiting, you can wait 2 years or cheer for impeachment, I want your orange lover to get shit done and continue to expose the fuck heads under him so they can get voted out.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Actually I want him to finish what he started. 

Assholes may not like his Twitter feeds but he is doing something and puts pressure on people  (gets rid of them) when shit isn't getting done.  This is a guy that will do what the population wants, I don't give a fuck about transgender bathroom / hurt feelings / woman vs. men politics, I want immigration, border security, healthcare/prescriptions type shit tackled.  You want someone to put on a tie and go around the world and apologize you can vote that way, I want someone that goes after the senate and congress to get things done. 

We got these new elected fucks walking in soon with their chia pets and pictures of their fat, ugly spouses to put on there desks, I hope he goes after them day one.  I'm sick of waiting, you can wait 2 years or cheer for impeachment, I want your orange lover to get shit done and continue to expose the fuck heads under him so they can get voted out.  

He needs to go. The quicker the better. Hopefully the Dems will go after all the riff raff in his administration. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He needs to go. The quicker the better. Hopefully the Dems will go after all the riff raff in his administration. 

I’d prefer we put the Trump butthurt aside and actually govern. You know, do their fucking job.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nope. Not with a liar. Impossible. 

Damn that Trump. We need to get some of those squeaky clean honest lifer politicians back in the presidents office. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A non- liar would be fine. 

I can’t imagine why anyone would have voted for Trump with a candidate like Hillary available. I mean she’s like the pinnacle of honesty and integrity. 

:bc: 

• Haha 1