Deranged leftist has a complete mental breakdown over @DineshDSouza speaking at @AmericanU tonight.

jtssrx

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would blow my fucking brains out if I had put myself in a situation in life where I was constantly bombarded with retardation as unimportant and idiotic as the OP

I think he is trying to get you to do that with his posts. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And it appears to be working. 

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Moar!

Is that a home made man purse he’s wearing?  :lmao: 

And also, any man that stands there and let’s another man yell at him like that....well, deserves it I guess.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would blow my fucking brains out if I had put myself in a situation in life where I was constantly bombarded with retardation as unimportant and idiotic as the OP

And here you are 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Is that a home made man purse he’s wearing?  :lmao: 

And also, any man that stands there and let’s another man yell at him like that....well, deserves it I guess.

I dont think it would be worth the energy to smack the guy tbh....ive found with those types of people its just best to let them tire themselves out...

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I dont think it would be worth the energy to smack the guy tbh....ive found with those types of people its just best to let them tire themselves out...

Gonna have to go ahead and completely disagree with you here, big feller.  Leaving these people alone to “tire themselves out” just empowers them.  That’s why we are where we are.  They think this is proper behavior.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Gonna have to go ahead and completely disagree with you here, big feller.  Leaving these people alone to “tire themselves out” just empowers them.  That’s why we are where we are.  They think this is proper behavior.  

Just words...now if he crossed the line and touched me....

:lol:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Just words...now if he crossed the line and touched me....

Well, it’s unlikely that liberal twat or any other are willing to cross that line....without just a smidge of help.  I offer help.  I’m helpful!!!!!

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha shouldn’t you be making more threats against people you disagree with??