Acosta Assaulted the aid that tried to take the mic

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!  I’m never out.  But you’re already dead inside.  Why keep pinching off rounds?  To see you tweak around?  Nawww.....

You are lonely.

Yeah. Lonely and bitter. Needs hugs. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I'm not talking about just today. I don't have any problem with Trump's behavior today really. Acosta is a douchebag.

I have a problem with Trump's pattern of behavior. He's a cunt when anyone is anything other than lock step with him. If you treat him great he'll butter your bread and be all kissy face with you and then next thing ya know he's going to Twitter like a teenager or lashing out because someone said something he didn't like, even if it's very mild.

If you can't see that he's incredibly thin skinned then I don't know what to tell you. 

The press conference was an hour and a half long.  He makes himself accessible.  The media and some of you guys in this thread are just fixated on 30 seconds of the press conference.  The president has control of the meeting and Acosta kept ignoring no that.  I’m not sure what else to tell you either.  Seriously, if you were the president, how much of that would you tolerate?  We can’t keep blaming trump for the media’s behavior, that’s dyslexic logic.  Criticize Trump for lots of things but not that shit show that some of those reporters were trying to stir up.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The press conference was an hour and a half long.  He makes himself accessible.  The media and some of you guys in this thread are just fixated on 30 seconds of the press conference.  The president has control of the meeting and Acosta kept ignoring no that.  I’m not sure what else to tell you either.  Seriously, if you were the president, how much of that would you tolerate?  We can’t keep blaming trump for the media’s behavior, that’s dyslexic logic.  Criticize Trump for lots of things but not that shit show that some of those reporters were trying to stir up.

If I was the President I wouldn't lie thru my teeth and then accuse the media of being biased when they called me out on it.

He'd have a leg to stand on if he wasn't so full of shit because there is plenty to call the media out on.

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

If I was the President I wouldn't lie thru my teeth and then accuse the media of being biased when they called me out on it.

He'd have a leg to stand on if he wasn't so full of shit. 

Wow.  Ok Joel.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

He'd have a leg to stand on if he wasn't so full of shit because there is plenty to call the media out on.

What was Acosta calling him out on?

Just now, DAVE said:

What was Acosta calling him out on?

The lie that there is an "invasion" coming to our border.

*Waits for responses saying it's not a lie* :lol:

And again, Acosta is a fucking toolbag, just like everyone else in the media. 

Just now, SSFB said:

The lie that there is an "invasion" coming to our border.

*Waits for responses saying it's not a lie* :lol:

And again, Acosta is a fucking toolbag, just like everyone else in the media. 

There is an invasion coming though...you think all those people are going to cross legally? It doesnt matter if theyre 1000miles or 500 miles from the border....they are coming...hopefully they listen and cross legally.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

There is an invasion coming though...you think all those people are going to cross legally? It doesnt matter if theyre 1000miles or 500 miles from the border....they are coming...hopefully they listen and cross legally.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I know, you think he's not a pathological liar. 

Are you actually taking Acosta’s position, that Trump is “lying” by describing an organized march of 10,000 or so migrants, some waving their countries flag, as an “invasion”?  That seems to be the position you’re taking, given that’s what Acosta accused Trump of lying about.  Yet Trump plainly stated that he had a difference of opinion.  I focus on the big picture, and Acosta won’t be interrupting any more press conferences for a while.  Good.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wtf is it then?

I think it's dishonest to call a bunch of people seeking asylum "invaders" regardless of what you believe about immigration. Clearly a buzzword meant to invoke emotions of fear from Americans. 

Trump could simply say that we need to vet these people and control our borders but that wouldn't get the retards in a frenzy. 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't see why migrants carrying the flag of the nation they came from is even newsworthy. Don't you think that if persons were marching in a group of thousands that it would make sense to carry something that would easily identify a group that you belong to? What accomplishes that better than a flag?

How does carrying a flag or not change anything? 

On May 17, 2013, the Washington Post reported the United States Department of Justice had monitored Rosen's activities by tracking his visits to the State Department, through phone traces, timing of calls and his personal emails.[11]

To obtain the warrants, the Justice Department said he was "accused in a Justice Department affidavit of being a possible criminal 'co-conspirator'" with Stephen Jin-Woo Kim. Fox News executive Michael Clemente said, "We are outraged to learn today that James Rosen was named a criminal co-conspirator for simply doing his job as a reporter."[12]Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the search warrant of Rosen, who was labeled a "flight risk" to keep from being informed of the ongoing surveillance.[13] The Justice Department's methods have caused various analysts and others to express concerns that "aggressive investigation of classified leaks by government officials are having a chilling effect on news organizations' ability to play a watchdog role" according to USA Today.[14][15]Fox News contributor former judge Andrew Napolitano commented: "This is the first time that the federal government has moved to this level of taking ordinary, reasonable, traditional, lawful reporter skills and claiming they constitute criminal behavior."[16]

Good times, then....

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I think it's dishonest to call a bunch of people seeking asylum "invaders" regardless of what you believe about immigration. Clearly a buzzword meant to invoke emotions of fear from Americans. 

Trump could simply say that we need to vet these people and control our borders but that wouldn't get the retards in a frenzy. 

“Dishonest” isn’t the correct word here.  Find something that is more widespread of YOUR OPINION.  “Immoral, unethical, sadfacey, etc.....”

1 hour ago, Snake said:

On May 17, 2013, the Washington Post reported the United States Department of Justice had monitored Rosen's activities by tracking his visits to the State Department, through phone traces, timing of calls and his personal emails.[11]

To obtain the warrants, the Justice Department said he was "accused in a Justice Department affidavit of being a possible criminal 'co-conspirator'" with Stephen Jin-Woo Kim. Fox News executive Michael Clemente said, "We are outraged to learn today that James Rosen was named a criminal co-conspirator for simply doing his job as a reporter."[12]Attorney General Eric Holder personally signed off on the search warrant of Rosen, who was labeled a "flight risk" to keep from being informed of the ongoing surveillance.[13] The Justice Department's methods have caused various analysts and others to express concerns that "aggressive investigation of classified leaks by government officials are having a chilling effect on news organizations' ability to play a watchdog role" according to USA Today.[14][15]Fox News contributor former judge Andrew Napolitano commented: "This is the first time that the federal government has moved to this level of taking ordinary, reasonable, traditional, lawful reporter skills and claiming they constitute criminal behavior."[16]

Good times, then....

I mean truly good times.  The best of times!!!  

9655FE6E-684A-4C5B-B66D-BD7923628D10.jpeg

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yes. I posted a link for the govts procedure for claiming asylum. Perfectly legal. You Meatheads just don't like it. 

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-united-states

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, SSFB said:

• an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
    "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
    synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
    "an invasion of tourists"
  • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
    "random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"
    synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, intrusion, encroachment, disturbance, disruption, breach
    "an invasion of my privacy"

46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That still doesn’t mean they’ll be allowed to stay 

They can apply legally at that point. It's all part of the "legal" process. After Trudeau ruins your piece of shit country you can do the same. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

They can apply legally at that point. It's all part of the "legal" process. After Trudeau ruins your piece of shit country you can do the same. :bc:

Man he sucks so bad