Acosta Assaulted the aid that tried to take the mic

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It sure does.  You defending our gross media says even more.  

I haven't defended anyone, you just made that up. :bc:

The media is a cesspool of complete shitbags and so is Trump. So again, they deserve each other. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I haven't defended anyone, you just made that up. :bc:

The media is a cesspool of complete shitbags and so is Trump. So again, they deserve each other. 

“I hate everybody because nobody Thinks like me!”

You.  That’s what you sound like.

Libertarians.  I haven’t quite figured you all out yet.  Somewhere between haters and another group of self proclaimed “intellectually elite”.  

Claim the first instead.  That makes more sense.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why is it OK for the President to be a complete buffoon but the media is supposed to be held to some standard?

It's either neither or both. 

The president holds the floor.  You either have some decorum or you don’t.   You’re defending something that really has no defense.  Acosta is famous for this, he pushed too far and lost his press pass .  The end.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The president holds the floor.  You either have some decorum or you don’t.   You’re defending so,ethnic that really has no defense.  Acosta is famous for this and he ratcheted it up, and lost his press pass .  The end.

You guys have a double standard on what's acceptable. You were all fine with Trump's behavior before he was the President too(when he didn't hold the floor).

You just don't like it when other people act the same. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The president holds the floor.  You either have some decorum or you don’t.   You’re defending so,ethnic that really has no defense.  Acosta is famous for this and he ratcheted it up, and lost his press pass .  The end.

This really isn’t hat hard to understand.  Some of these people have really, REALLY limited life experience.  Either just plain “cube fill” or red necked up jerk waters.  Or librulz that think they aren’t either of those.  Classless garbage.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“I hate everybody because nobody Thinks like me!”

You.  That’s what you sound like.

Libertarians.  I haven’t quite figured you all out yet.  Somewhere between haters and another group of self proclaimed “intellectually elite”.  

Claim the first instead.  That makes more sense.

:lol:

I don't hate anyone really. Hate is a pretty strong emotion resolved for highly emotional people like you. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Winter is coming, looks like the water should start getting hard on the smaller lakes up your way, all the high temps are below freezing for the next 10 days.

We held an inch of snow all day today.  Pond is freezing up and staying frozen now too.  A good month of freeze up would be nice before snow.

Just now, SSFB said:

I don't hate anyone really. Hate is a pretty strong emotion resolved for highly emotional people like you. :lol:

I don’t hate anybody either.  I’ll come up with a better word for you liberaltarians.  Gimme a couple of days...or a minute or two.

:lmao:

Just now, SSFB said:

You guys have a double standard on what's acceptable. You were all fine with Trump's behavior before he was the President too.

You just don't like it when other people act the same. 

Wrong.  Such bullshit.  We’re talking about a presidential press conference with one reporter thinking he could comandeer the conference.  Trumps behavior was appropriate given the behavior.  It was Acosta s behavior that should be condemned, but you have such a hard on for Trump you can’t see that.

I don’t hate anybody either.  I’ll come up with a better word for you liberaltarians.  Gimme a couple of days...or a minute or two.

:lmao:

You get really emotional though when people put dogs in danger. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your liberal idiocy is just too much sometimes.  Stop defending repugnance.

He's right. With every president before Trump it was rare to see them lose their cool. Trump does it alot. And these reporters can trigger him at will. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  Such bullshit.  We’re talking about a presidential press conference with one reporter thinking he could comandeer the conference.  Trumps behavior was appropriate given the behavior.  It was Acosta s behavior that should be condemned, but you have such a hard on for Trump you can’t see that.

I'm not talking about just today. I don't have any problem with Trump's behavior today really. Acosta is a douchebag.

I have a problem with Trump's pattern of behavior. He's a cunt when anyone is anything other than lock step with him. If you treat him great he'll butter your bread and be all kissy face with you and then next thing ya know he's going to Twitter like a teenager or lashing out because someone said something he didn't like, even if it's very mild.

If you can't see that he's incredibly thin skinned then I don't know what to tell you. 

• Like 1

Not emotional. Just real.  Dogs are better than people.  In fact, most animals are.  In fact, most insects are.

LOL! There's one for the archives. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

He's right. With every president before Trump it was rare to see them lose their cool. Trump does it alot. And these reporters can trigger him at will. 

He’s not right.  And neither are you.  You think his media is the same old media?  They are fascist cunts....if you take their side, I’m giving you the wall!!!!!  :lol:

I get it though....”Us Johnson supporters need to stick together!!”

Retards.  :lol:

Your archives?  Lol!!! 

Yes, please.  

Truth is that the best "tell" for someone being emotional is getting all puffy chested about something and that's you when it comes to dogs. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Truth is that the best "tell" for someone being emotional is getting all puffy chested about something and that's you when it comes to dogs. :lol:

I like dogs.  You think I get “puffy chested” online?  

So many of you would hate me in person.  :lmao:HAYTE ME!!!!

.....and then.....show me.

I like dogs.  You think I get “puffy chested” online?  

So many of you would hate me in person.  :lmao:HAYTE ME!!!!

.....and then.....show me.

Well you wanted to beat someone up one time over a topic about dogs and then another time you said an officer should be charged with murder if a dog died and you later tried to play it off as a joke. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, SSFB said:

Well you wanted to beat someone up one time over a topic about dogs and then another time you said an officer should be charged with murder if a dog died and tried to play it off. :lol:

Wut?

You really aren’t all that bright, eh?

“Cube fill”.