Acosta Assaulted the aid that tried to take the mic

jtssrx

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

I think it's dishonest to call a bunch of people seeking asylum "invaders" regardless of what you believe about immigration. Clearly a buzzword meant to invoke emotions of fear from Americans. 

Trump could simply say that we need to vet these people and control our borders but that wouldn't get the retards in a frenzy. 

which we do...

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Why is it OK for the President to be a complete buffoon but the media is supposed to be held to some standard?

It's either neither or both. 

Well if you were a liberal or neocon hack you would understand. sbyl!  :bigfinger:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Made his arm look like it was moving faster.  :lol:  

Reality is this, if someone from Fox or Breitbart did this to a Obama intern the left MSM would've been outraged.   I agree with pulling Acosta's credentials but not just for this.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Made his arm look like it was moving faster.  :lol:  

Reality is this, if someone from Fox or Breitbart did this to a Obama intern the left MSM would've been outraged.   I agree with pulling Acosta's credentials but not just for this.

Yeah.  This video is retarded.  His credentials should be pulled because he’s a disrespectful infant that wastes everyone’s time for his network’s Trump hating sensationalism.  

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, Barbie Hands, you and your little estranged Tooly buddy are the two most butt-hurt people here.  Your posts in particular are a scream for help and a sad and bizarre quest for validation from strangers on the internet.  They always have been.  You are the weak and the stupid...and nobody cares.

In short: Boo fucking hoo.

:lol2:

Zampoopski’s rant. Lol.   Blah blah blah butt hurt blah blah blah validation blah blah blah nobody cares.  As he reads and answers most of my posts. 

Poor stupid zampoopski   

Acosta was a very shrewd reporter who had an agenda. He reeled in Trump like a Sea BAss. 

Trump ended up looking the worst out of all this. 

They should have banned him MONTHS ago!! 

Trump was obviously bummed at the election results, and Acosta went in for the kill. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Acosta was a very shrewd reporter who had an agenda. He reeled in Trump like a Sea BAss. 

Trump ended up looking the worst out of all this. 

They should have banned him MONTHS ago!! 

Trump was obviously bummed at the election results, and Acosta went in for the kill. 

Hey.....the news is reporting there is an overturned cargo truck on I-87 near your place that was carrying a load of dicks.......the dicks are all over the highway and creating a huge mess. Could you report down there and mouth vacuum the area? I'm sure with your particular skill set you'd have the place spotless in short order!!!!!!!!!11111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey.....the news is reporting there is an overturned cargo truck on I-87 near your place that was carrying a load of dicks.......the dicks are all over the highway and creating a huge mess. Could you report down there and mouth vacuum the area? I'm sure with your particular skill set you'd have the place spotless in short order!!!!!!!!!11111

I heard the news that several black men in their 50's and 60's want their ass holes vaccuumed out. Is your nose available? 

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampoopski’s rant. Lol.   Blah blah blah butt hurt blah blah blah validation blah blah blah nobody cares.  As he reads and answers most of my posts. 

Poor stupid zampoopski   

Triggered Barbie hands.  Do they make you an orthopedic type of paddle for propelling your little plastic boat?  Either way, the thing probably tears the wet toilet paper skin covering your baby hands to shreds!

:owned:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Triggered Barbie hands.  Do they make you an orthopedic type of paddle for propelling your little plastic boat?  Either way, the thing probably tears the wet toilet paper skin covering your baby hands to shreds!

:owned:

Poor stupid Zampoopski.