Sessions done

1jkw

Just now, Skidooski said:

So this is all about you then? LOL got it! 

In an effort to make Slinger feel better and have more self esteem and personal validation I pledge to openly agree with him and acknowledge it every single time it happens. It beats having to go through this petty shit all the time with him  :thumb: 

i was calling you out for being a coward, and you ended up proving i was right :lol: did you post anything to show you agreed with MC? 

that's about you dude, not me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

i was calling you out for being a coward, and you ended up proving i was right :lol: did you post anything to show you agreed with MC? 

that's about you dude, not me.

You are always right....just ask yourself.

be your god damn self. you honestly seem like a decent guy. 

I am being myself. Sorry I'm not trying to be who you want me to be. Now kindly fuck off with your bullshit eh

• Haha 1

what topics did you agree with him on? 

The stuff he was saying about mental health and hospitals etc. You seriously think I need to chime in every-time I agree with one of you??? For fucks sake how sad is that?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The stuff he was saying about mental health and hospitals etc. You seriously think I need to chime in every-time I agree with one of you??? For fucks sake how sad is that?

so why didn't you let it be known you agreed? :lol:

never mind dude, i wouldn't expect you to admit to this stuff. if you want to be a different persona in here than in real life, so be it, it's your choice obviously. i just like calling you out because i don't have a fake online personality. id find this place boring as fuck if i did. but that's just me. 

Edited by Snoslinger

never mind dude, i wouldn't expect you to admit to this stuff. if you want to be a different persona in here than in real like, so be it, it's your choice obviously. i just like calling you out becuase i don't have a fake online personality. id find this place boring as fuck if i did. but thats just me. 

Dude I liked some of his posts this morning. Check with him if you really need this confirmation. If you want me to start openly agreeing with you more you sure have a truly idiotic way of going about it. Again, this being about you! Somehow you think the more annoying you get the more you'll be noticed, acknowledged and agreed with? You are officially at SnowRider level...congrats on the demotion! 

:lol: Time for some soul searching on your part!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

never mind dude, i wouldn't expect you to admit to this stuff. if you want to be a different persona in here than in real life, so be it, it's your choice obviously. i just like calling you out because i don't have a fake online personality. id find this place boring as fuck if i did. but that's just me. 

Man...your recruiting methods are less fun to watch than Moto's recruiting of Anler, Benny and Jimmy.  That shit is absolutely hilarious.  Add some ZING to it man!  Throw out some meme's with some completely false rhetoric!!!  Light some sparklers or something!  Give it some pizazzzz!!!

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck. Slinger is on a whole new level of stupidity today. WTF is going on with him.  Slinger :nuts:

I'm actually enjoying the change.  It's refreshing.  It's like a tub of fresh blue in the porta potty.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm actually enjoying the change.  It's refreshing.  It's like a tub of fresh blue in the porta potty.

Wolfie can tell us exactly how many gallons it takes and what it costs to refresh a porta potty. 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I am simply terrified of being disliked by people I don't know, have never met and most likely never will. 

Liar. Didn’t you say you met one of my friends on the trail in caddy like 10 years ago? I’m going to find you buddy. Youre in big trouble now.

:lmao:  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

xtraBS, smails, DAVE...

all rwws :lol: and even they go up against snakey and wolfie. 

Well first of all fuck those two east coast faggots.🤣

Second and more important is that I voted for more Dems on Tuesday than Pubs so your RWW label is erroneous!!!😝👍🏿🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Liar. Didn’t you say you met one of my friends on the trail in caddy like 10 years ago? I’m going to find you buddy. Youre in big trouble now.

:lmao:  

Furthest south I have ever ridden is about Grayling...I shit you not! 

Edited by Skidooski

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Second and more important is that I voted for more Dems on Tuesday than Pubs so your RWW label is erroneous!!!😝👍🏿🇺🇸

Good poast and I agree with Jimmy and he votes for Dems. Suck it Slinger!  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Furthers south I have ever ridden is about Grayling...I shit you not! 

Well ok then, you’re off the hook. Consider this your lucky day. But I’m watching you...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well ok then, you’re off the hook. Consider this your lucky day. But I’m watching you...

Oh man...I already have Slinger watching my every move, scrutinizing anything he thinks needs to be. :frech:

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rent free.

Faggot? Really?

So triggered.

Edited by Snake

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Rent free.

Faggot? Really?

So triggered.

I didn’t bring you up...Slinger did and you seem to enjoy calling me a What was it again...oh yes...a ravaging faggot so right back at ya Little MoeMoe.👍🏿🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t bring you up...Slinger did and you seem to enjoy calling me a What was it again...oh yes...a ravaging faggot so right back at ya Little MoeMoe.👍🏿🤣

Ain't you got TBP ass to eat?

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wolfie can tell us exactly how many gallons it takes and what it costs to refresh a porta potty. 

5 gallons of solution.  Bulk mixed 500 gallons of water to 2 gallons of “blue”.  :lol: