Trump presser

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

It has to do with which way the voters usually vote.....

Which means nothing these days....too much cnn for you...you probably hung on every word John King said last night.

Wrong again.

Wrong again. I don't watch cnn at all, never once has it been on my tv or computer.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Wrong again.

Wrong again. I don't watch cnn at all, never once has it been on my tv or computer.

Ahh, so you have no clue how biased and dishonest they are, yet you’re so much more informed than the rest of us.  Got it.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahh, so you have no clue how biased and dishonest they are, yet you’re so much more informed than the rest of us.  Got it.

I do know what a red state is, he doesn't

The discussion was not about cnn either.

Better go hide under your bed again, a caravan is coming and they have the EBOLA!

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I do know what a red state is, he doesn't

The discussion was not about cnn either.

Better go hide under your bed again, a caravan is coming and they have the EBOLA!

Oh burn.   :roll eyes:   We could compare who does and gives more for charity so you could show the class just how compassionate you are.  You taking in some Guatemalans?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh burn.   :roll eyes:   We could compare who does and gives more for charity so you could show the class just how compassionate you are.  You taking in some Guatemalans?

Actually I help support a family member who is in Guatemala now, her name is Arlene, she and her husband run Promise Ministries.

I'm not set up to take in a family, but I wouldn't be against a short stay until they could find something permanent.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Actually I help support a family member who is in Guatemala now, her name is Arlene, she and her husband run Promise Ministries.

I'm not set up to take in a family, but I wouldn't be against a short stay until they could find something permanent.

Yeah, I gave my .35 a day to fat Struthers also.  I should have bought the coffee instead.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bentifa is bent up again.  :lmao:

Not at all.......just disgusted by your mindless bloody mouth queefing that comes through in the form of text on my screen. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

doesn't count. you have to actually house these people in the minds of rwws.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Well you sure won’t help anyone you cheap hypocritical piece of dog shit

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah isn’t that shit amazing...also you have to compare charitable contributions with Woolie to see if they pass muster. As for Zderpski who gives a fuck...guy spent so much time being passed around the barracks he has lost his marble.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member

BTW we can’t worry about Guatemalans right now...who is going to take in the Ginger refugee who cast out of his sledding home by Trumpy Woolenstein...awful situation.😩

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW we can’t worry about Guatemalans right now...who is going to take in the Ginger refugee who cast out of his sledding home by Trumpy Woolenstein...awful situation.😩

I’ll take him.  I like him.  A weekend with me and he’ll feel right as rain!!!!  (Pun)

:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...