Lyndon B. Johnson warned us about this

Just now, Zambroski said:

Because, let’s all be honest.....

Obama said a lot of things, and was very nice and presidential. And then he didn’t do shit to follow up. Trump is light years ahead of that fool as far as actions go. So I’m not going to let a little harsh rhetoric get in the way. It actually warms my heart that our president is kind of a dick. 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Obama said a lot of things, and was very nice and presidential. And then he didn’t do shit to follow up. Trump is light years ahead of that fool as far as actions go. So I’m not going to let a little harsh rhetoric get in the way. It actually warms my heart that our president is kind of a dick. 👍

I’ve said it before but I am WAY more impressed with Trump than I ever thought I’d be.  I stay more impressed with his actions when I don’t listen to him talk.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve said it before but I am WAY more impressed with Trump than I ever thought I’d be.  I stay more impressed with his actions when I don’t listen to him talk.  :lmao:

He definatly needs to learn how to shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

He definatly needs to learn how to shut the fuck up.

He’s gotten better but I still just SMH sometimes.  His thought conveyance and editing machine just needs more power!  :lmao:

If Obama taught us anything its stick to the fucking script and/or limit any amount of impromptu speaking.  Short, meaningless answers!!!!!

Trump will never be a refined DC politician.  There’s both good and bad in that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

He’s gotten better but I still just SMH sometimes.  His thought conveyance and editing machine just needs more power!  :lmao:

If Obama taught us anything its stick to the fucking script and/or limit any amount of impromptu speaking.  Short, meaningless answers!!!!!

Trump will never be a refined DC politician.  There’s both good and bad in that.

yep

Who's mind will ever be changed by what these commentators say? That's right, NO ONE.

Everybody's mind is already made-up, nothing anybody says, will change that. 

Has ANYBODY on this site ever said , " hey yeah, you're right, I'm votin' for your guy ". 

Tonight will be very important. 

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The Lyndon B Johnson that said “I’ll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years “, and referred to bills about black people as “nigger bills”?

Guy was a major racist POS :news: 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Of course, the media has totally ignored John James,  because his campaign to unseat life long partisan hack Stabenow doesn't work in your merchant of bigotry narrative.

Why would Michigan republican "bigots" come out in record numbers to support "Trump backed" James? 

Wait!!!! You don't think it could be Americans are more concerned with policy/direction of country,  and not skin color?     

Ya gotta admit, Republicans love tokens

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't think he's actually a Republican tho. Didn't he give money to some radical causes or something? 

Well, if he sides on 1 issue with Republicans he will still be a better choice for Republicans than Stabenow.