'Death to America'

Pete

Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite who recently compared Jewish people to termites, led a "Death to America" chant Sunday during a solidarity trip to Iran.

Farrakhan's trip came ahead of the Trump administration's re-implementation of U.S. sanctions against the Islamic Republic on Monday.

Speaking to law school students at the University of Tehran, the 85-year-old Farrakhan said “America has never been a democracy,” and also led a “Death to Israel” chant at the end of his talk, according to Iranian news agencies.

“Today, I warn the American government that sanctioning Iran is a big mistake,” he said at a meeting with the Secretary of Iran’s Expediency Council, Mohsen Rezaei. Farrakhan noted his belief America is conspiring against Iran.

Farrakhan's trip coincided with the 39th anniversary of the 1979 seizure of the U.S. embassy in Tehran, when more than 50 American diplomats and civilians were held hostage for 444 days. The incident kicked off the Islamic Revolution, and Farrakhan told an Iranian audience that black Americans should be considered among the revolutionaries. The infamous activist cited the actions of Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khomeni, who ordered the release of black Americans among the 1979 captives.

Video of Farrakhan leading a “Death to America” chant once again sparked calls for Democratic leaders to distance themselves from the controversial figure. Several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama, have interacted or taken pictures with Farrakhan.

Donald Trump Jr. slammed Democrats Monday on Twitter.

“When will the democrats disavow this guy? Answer: NEVER,” Trump Jr. tweeted.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz called on “all decent people” to condemn Farrakhan after he tweeted he wasn’t anti-Semite but “anti-termite.”

"Nazis use the word 'termites' to dehumanize Jews and accuse them of destroying everything good about the world," Dershowitz explained on "FOX & Friends."

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, known as America’s Rabbi, also called on leaders to condemn him.

“A new low for arch Jew-hater Farrakhan,” Boteach tweeted. “Who has heard of an American going to a foreign country and chanting ‘Death to America?’ Where is Bill Clinton who appeared with him recently, and Barack Obama, photographed with him, and Cory Booker to condemn him?”

Farrakhan has previously said “powerful Jews are my enemy” and “white folks are going down.”

Linda Sarsour, a Women’s March co-founder and pro-Palestinian activist, has repeatedly praised Farrakhan and refused to condemn him. Tamika Mallory, another Women’s March leader, called him the “GOAT” or “Greatest of all time,” and served as a national organizer for his “Justice or Else” rally in 2015.

Israeli activist, Hen Mazzig, tweeted out video of the "Death to America" chant.

"Nothing, Linda Sarsour?" Mazzig wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/farrakhan-chants-death-to-america-in-iran

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

keep playing with that bee hive until you get stung. then blame someone else when it happens....

I see

always our fault

why don't you get the fuck out then

Just now, Pete said:

I see

always our fault

why don't you get the fuck out then

How about you ya fucking mouth breathing moron.....as dumb as slinger is I'd take 1000 of him before a bootlicking assfuck like yourself

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

keep playing with that bee hive until you get stung. then blame someone else when it happens....

Words to drive a party base!  For sure!  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about you ya fucking mouth breathing moron.....as dumb as slinger is I'd take 1000 of him before a bootlicking assfuck like yourself

Harsh.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin idiots here ...cause Farrakhan is Black he must represent every black.

Nope , only 50,000 of them.  

Compared to the 5 -12 guys in basement drawing  swaztikas , yelling white power,  that you are afraid of.   Pretty substantial. 

Negroism, and Jews. 24/7, 365. Never-ending pressure and influence on us WHITE, CHRISTIAN, EUROPEAN/AMERICANS!!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but they better back the fuck off, 'cause someday the Honkies just might come out swingin'. 

I am irrevocably convinced that some kind of civil/race war will visit the USA.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin idiots here ...cause Farrakhan is Black he must represent every black.

Where did you come up with this gem? I don’t see anyone blaming black people... 

:dunno: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god study some history Petey Boy or just walk around ignorant....either way STFU.

You and Bent might do the same and learn why we try and spread influence, sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly, so as to counter the influence of countries like Russia, China or Iran. I know you both fancy yourselves as senior fellows at the freedomsledder Geo political think tank,  but it’s pretty clear your knowledge of the history of our foreign policy doctrines are shallow at best.  Your main concern is to just call everyone stupid and blame the US for all that is wrong in the world, as if it were all just that simple.  In the words of the great Frankie James, kill yourselves.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You and Bent might do the same and learn why we try and spread influence, sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly, so as to counter the influence of countries like Russia, China or Iran. I know you both fancy yourselves as senior fellows at the freedomsledder Geo political think tank,  but it’s pretty clear your knowledge of the history of our foreign policy doctrines are shallow at best.  Your main concern is to just call everyone stupid and blame the US for all that is wrong in the world, as if it were all just that simple.  In the words of the great Frankie James, kill yourselves.

WHEW!  :owned:

Good to see you back BTW!  :bc:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Negroism, and Jews. 24/7, 365. Never-ending pressure and influence on us WHITE, CHRISTIAN, EUROPEAN/AMERICANS!!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but they better back the fuck off, 'cause someday the Honkies just might come out swingin'. 

Civil?  I hope so?  Race...no.  That'll be what the lefies tout around but that's not it...and again, black won't fight in it.  Nothing on this planet has proven to be scarier or more deadly than honkies unitiing for a cause...any cause.  What is lacking in IQ is made up for in aggressiveness.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so russia is bad again? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I am so glad you left your self imposed stay on geriatric island long enough to post this gem of a paragraph.....bravo Marky....bravo! Now go lay down you old fuck!😂😂😂😂

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so russia is bad again? 

Who ever said they were good?  Trump maintained a dialogue with Putin just like any good president would.  It was fine when the messiah did it, but when Trump did it, the lefties tried to paint it as him cozying up to a murderous dictator.

Edited by DriftBusta

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite who recently compared Jewish people to termites, led a "Death to America" chant Sunday during a solidarity trip to Iran.

Farrakhan's trip came ahead of the Trump administration's re-implementation of U.S. sanctions against the Islamic Republic on Monday.

Speaking to law school students at the University of Tehran, the 85-year-old Farrakhan said “America has never been a democracy,” and also led a “Death to Israel” chant at the end of his talk, according to Iranian news agencies.

“Today, I warn the American government that sanctioning Iran is a big mistake,” he said at a meeting with the Secretary of Iran’s Expediency Council, Mohsen Rezaei. Farrakhan noted his belief America is conspiring against Iran.

Farrakhan's trip coincided with the 39th anniversary of the 1979 seizure of the U.S. embassy in Tehran, when more than 50 American diplomats and civilians were held hostage for 444 days. The incident kicked off the Islamic Revolution, and Farrakhan told an Iranian audience that black Americans should be considered among the revolutionaries. The infamous activist cited the actions of Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khomeni, who ordered the release of black Americans among the 1979 captives.

Video of Farrakhan leading a “Death to America” chant once again sparked calls for Democratic leaders to distance themselves from the controversial figure. Several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama, have interacted or taken pictures with Farrakhan.

Donald Trump Jr. slammed Democrats Monday on Twitter.

“When will the democrats disavow this guy? Answer: NEVER,” Trump Jr. tweeted.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz called on “all decent people” to condemn Farrakhan after he tweeted he wasn’t anti-Semite but “anti-termite.”

"Nazis use the word 'termites' to dehumanize Jews and accuse them of destroying everything good about the world," Dershowitz explained on "FOX & Friends."

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, known as America’s Rabbi, also called on leaders to condemn him.

“A new low for arch Jew-hater Farrakhan,” Boteach tweeted. “Who has heard of an American going to a foreign country and chanting ‘Death to America?’ Where is Bill Clinton who appeared with him recently, and Barack Obama, photographed with him, and Cory Booker to condemn him?”

Farrakhan has previously said “powerful Jews are my enemy” and “white folks are going down.”

Linda Sarsour, a Women’s March co-founder and pro-Palestinian activist, has repeatedly praised Farrakhan and refused to condemn him. Tamika Mallory, another Women’s March leader, called him the “GOAT” or “Greatest of all time,” and served as a national organizer for his “Justice or Else” rally in 2015.

Israeli activist, Hen Mazzig, tweeted out video of the "Death to America" chant.

"Nothing, Linda Sarsour?" Mazzig wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/farrakhan-chants-death-to-america-in-iran

Who fucking gives a shit?

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Negroism, and Jews. 24/7, 365. Never-ending pressure and influence on us WHITE, CHRISTIAN, EUROPEAN/ IMMIGRANTS!!!!!

Fixed it for you.....

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Who ever said they were good?  Trump maintained a dialogue with Putin just like any good president would.  It was fine when the messiah did it, but when Trump did it, the lefties tried to paint it as him cozying up to a murderous dictator.

You’ve lost your fucking mind. Had putin just meddled in our election, and did Obama take his word over our own sources, when he maintained this dialogue? Your flip flopping on all things trump is fuckinh pathetic.