Swinging a Tire Iron...You Better Connect

Just now, DAVE said:

See more and more of these fucks getting their asses kicked....

My buddy said there were some “skirmishes” in Duluth during Trumps visit.  Said it didn’t seem to go that well for the “boys in black”.   He is more the spectator type though.  Said those tards were the ones starting the shit and getting arrested. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My buddy said there were some “skirmishes” in Duluth during Trumps visit.  Said it didn’t seem to go that well for the “boys in black”.   He is more the spectator type though.  Said those tards were the ones starting the shit and getting arrested. :dunno:

Water cannons and plasic bullets!!!!

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. Fucking clowns. Gotta applaud the guy for his awareness of surroundings, he was caulked back ready to toss another bomb, saw the scared chick, and holstered the cannon. :saluting:

If it’s the same video he pops another guy with the same results.  Fucking lights out!

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That punch was wild...a big looping upper cut almost that turned into powerbomb from hell!!!!😜😜😜

What’s funny is the guy he hits hitting the ground with French fry legs.  Knocked ‘em stiff :lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If it’s the same video he pops another guy with the same results.  Fucking lights out!

What’s funny is the guy he hits hitting the ground with French fry legs.  Knocked ‘em stiff :lmao:

Yeah that fucker was lights out the second that punch connected. 😛

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

That guy adjusts his punch mid-flight from an upper cut to a cross and still has the inertia sack that kid. 

Like a good running back waiting a split second for a hole to open up.

Thing of beauty.

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That clip was from a few months back. If the original story is true the kid suffered some brain damage. 

Charges? Cut and dry self defense, IMO. Kid must have been a few sockets short of a tool kit in the first place. Hopefully he can relearn how to chew gum and walk at the same time...

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That clip was from a few months back. If the original story is true the kid suffered some brain damage. 

Good.  Guy had no brains swing the tire iron.  Can’t lose what you didn’t have to begin with.

• Like 1

Hard to believe I’m reading that some of you are glad he’s got brain damage from this.  I mean, wtf, that’s just rude, mean and insensitive.  Just because he wants to exercise his rights to free speech and assemblymmnnmMmsjdnndnnzn!n!.......lololllooollll......I couldn’t even get though that trolling shit myself.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to believe I’m reading that some of you are glad he’s got brain damage from this.  I mean, wtf, that’s just rude, mean and insensitive.  Just because he wants to exercise his rights to free speech and assemblymmnnmMmsjdnndnnzn!n!.......lololllooollll......I couldn’t even get though that trolling shit myself.

Shut the fuck up lol. You never stop poop from mouth. Fucking leg.

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Shut the fuck up lol. You never stop poop from mouth. Fucking leg.

Look, doing your jumps from the back a deuce-point-five, doesn’t remove you out of “LEG” status.  Either does calling some real hard pipe hittin’ niggas a “LEG” so.....

Simper fi your ass right out of this room, jar head!!!!