In Trudeau’s Canada, it is NOT ok to be white

Rod

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4889084 

cliffs: someone put up some “it’s ok to be white” poster at a university 

everyone is freaking the fuck out. Calling it a national coordinated attack by white supremacists 

“it’s ok to be white” is hate speech 

they’re having meeting and “sharing circles” to help students overcome the trauma 

lmao holy fuck the alt left is retarded 

Edited by Rod Johnson
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You must feel sorry for your kids growing up in the insanity :guzzle:

I love how they think it’s some big white supremacy conspiracy :lol: 

more like some university kids new the liberals would have a full on panic attack about it and it’s a hilarious troll 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I love how they think it’s some big white supremacy conspiracy :lol: 

more like some university kids new the liberals would have a full on panic attack about it and it’s a hilarious troll 

It's real and the university faculty  supports it :flush: 

Edited by Momorider

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

That shit is hilarious. If I was at u of m I’d being laughing my ass off at the circle of weak fuckers. 

Most likely gender studies students too. 

I think most are....and that serves to really inflame them. My daughter tells me about some of these sad-sacking, grievance groups in full recruit mode now that she’s in college.....and we laugh and laugh.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think most are....and that serves to really inflame them. My daughter tells me about some of these sad-sacking, grievance groups in full recruit mode now that she’s in college.....and we laugh and laugh.  

I’ve been debating going back for medicine but I’d probably get the boot for laughing at the weak people on campus. 

10 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I’ve been debating going back for medicine but I’d probably get the boot for laughing at the weak people on campus. 

Oh, I don’t think everyone in school is a snowflake.  Snowflakes just get all the media whistles...on both sides but, for different reasons.

9 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

WTF is happening in this world? I pity my kids and their offspring...

I worry about the younger ones in our family. Me, I don't give a fuck about the future for myself, but the young ones, I am very much worried. I would sell out, and get out, and either move to Canada  or up country, to a secluded area. 

The US is on a downward spiral, trust me. The USA was founded by WHITE, CHRISTIAN, ENGLISH PROTESTANTS. They had the PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC, which made this country what it is. 

Now, the USA has been overtaken by blacks, hispanics, asians, hindus, and all manner of human filth. The filthy breeders don't give a rat's ass about doing a good job, they only care about fucking, eating, fucking, money, sports and fucking. 

These scums don't and won't give a shit about your family member when they are working on them in a hospital, the only thing they care about is getting home to eat, and fuck. 

I have noticed the decay in professionalism in dentist, and doctor's offices over the years. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I don’t think everyone in school is a snowflake.  Snowflakes just get all the media whistles...on both sides but, for different reasons.

U of m is deeply liberal. 

The non-snowflakes are just going about their business and getting jobs after graduating while the flakes are still crying in the corner. 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The police in the UK are charging people for mean tweets and shit its not funny when you think how fucked that is :guzzle:

Oh I know but the liberals here like Thpin and snot are all for it 

14 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

U of m is deeply liberal. 

The non-snowflakes are just going about their business and getting jobs after graduating while the flakes are still crying in the corner. 

Montreal?

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Oh I know but the liberals here like Thpin and snot are all for it 

They’re scared as fuck.