Is another silent red wave coming?

Rod

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, pretty sure nobody here wonders that.  :lmao:

I don’t get why he’s all “stank face” today.  Historically, and probably, his team takes back the house.  So, :dunno:

Or....is there fear in the air?

they are a bit gunshy after their last pummeling

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What I don't get, as of the past 2 years Trump's economy is just a continuation of Obama policy per Slinger..so why would we need to keep that "in-check"??:lol:

The orange mans words hurt my feelings.

Duh.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The Dems will likely take back the House today. Slingers life will then be much better.  I predict he will be a way happier guy after today. 

If they do win, how productive will they be? I’m guessing zero. History proves this 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Seems many here admire Trump. I wonder if they tell their kids to be like him? Trump role model?

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about what others tell their kids. Not like you can relate :news: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many here admire Trump. I wonder if they tell their kids to be like him? Trump role model?

No, it's your perception that he is admired here.  And I don't honestly know how you feel better about such bullshit thoughts, I really don't.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice work Jeff. Hope you get a bunch of wins today. :bc:  

Yes I hope all my liberal candidates win

TBH I didn't like the house of rep race all that much,  neither were to me a great choice,  i think Pappas wins for the dems 

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

my daughter could give 2 fucks about politics

Mine thinks a lot like me. Thinks he’s an asshole but likes what he’s doing. We don’t look for role models in politics in our house. They don’t exist.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

This "mass liberal" got my vote in this morning. 

IMG_20181106_075425.jpg

I voted for a dem for our district to the state house. Met the guy and really liked him. Also met the R guy and didn’t like him at all. Kind of cool I got to meet and talk with both candidates in length, first time that’s ever happened for me.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I voted for a dem for our district to the state house. Met the guy and really liked him. Also met the R guy and didn’t like him at all. Kind of cool I got to meet and talk with both candidates in length, first time that’s ever happened for me.

i spent some time with a guy i was hoping would be a strong candidate for the House but the pub machine did not get behind him   Guy i wanted was a businessman sick of the us vs them politics of both Trump and Obama.  instead we got a gay silver spooner on the left willing to jump on any divisive cause and a RWW black man willing to jump on the other side.  Neither one really is representative in my opinion of their constituents wants and needs although the Lib may be closer to the middle which is where our politics as a state lies. 

The State Rep dem i voted for i thinks a pretty good guy although I could have voted easily for the 4 pubs.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes I hope all my liberal candidates win

TBH I didn't like the house of rep race all that much,  neither were to me a great choice,  i think Pappas wins for the dems 

Im still surprised they are saying that's a tight race. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I think it boils down to how well each individual person is doing, if you are doing really well you will vote one way, if you're not you may vote another.

agreed most are all about the here and now and are short sighted or selfish and don't think/care about the future for them or their children :snack:  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Sometimes nature knows when a bloodline needs to end.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

No, it's your perception that he is admired here.  And I don't honestly know how you feel better about such bullshit thoughts, I really don't.  

The man is asinine.