US wage growth hits nine-year high

A lot of middle class folks get profit sharing and year end bonus based on company profits. How’s that check going to look this year Slinger now that profits are up bigly? 

More crumbs eh?

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

A lot of middle class folks get profit sharing and year end bonus based on company profits. How’s that check going to look this year Slinger now that profits are up bigly? 

More crumbs eh?

They had those bennies before, and they went up before. You’re fooling yourself if you think there’s going to be a lot of trickle down. Corporations will divvy out the bare minimum requirements to keep up with the “norm”. THe norm is the problem 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

They had those bennies before, and they went up before. You’re fooling yourself if you think there’s going to be a lot of trickle down. Corporations will divvy out the bare minimum requirements to keep up with the “norm”. THe norm is the problem 

That’s odd. What about the companies that upped the bonus and payout based on the new tax law? 

You don’t like the corporate policies of your company why haven’t you started your own yet?

:dunno: 

Run your election against the economy Snot. Go ahead. We all agree with you.

Tell your constituents their checks aren't bigger. Tell them their teenage kids who have a job that it ain't about the economy.

Tell a black person and a Latino. Tell them how bad they got it.

We'll wait till Tuesday.

Just now, Snake said:

Tell your constituents their checks aren't bigger. Tell them their teenage kids who have a job that it ain't about the economy.

We'll wait till Tuesday.

Smarten up....Trump hurt their feelings.

Hes gotta go!

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

We'll wait till Tuesday.

“Those jobs are never coming back”

“GDP of 1 or 2 % is the new normal”

:news: 

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The way that man is making a fool of himself right now is almost surreal.  Just when you think there’s no way he can make himself look more foolish.....BAM!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yet Obama has the gall to claim this booming economy was the result from his watch....what a buffoon......the only credit he should receive is stifling job growth.

Trumps unraveling of Obamas regulations has led to a HUGE resurgence in manufacturing jobs etc.

People now have choices for jobs and don't have to necessarily take a lower paying job....which will also help to steadily drive up wages. 

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like the guys that would pile one performance part after another on their sled. They’d end up with something so blazingly fast that it was slow. 

Says the guy who had a $15K 600 Polaris.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

3% is jack shit, period.  :lol:

Literal crumbs

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well I thought the big corporate tax break was going to fix all this? What corporate America did with that big windfall went into their pockets, as we said it would. The middle class worked didn’t, and won’t, get shit out of it. Shit other than the norm anyway

How is your 401k?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh how cute....the east coast niggerpile is moving over here....hopefully the other Woodard brother will emerge from the woodwork to take a shot me!😂😂😂

What is it again?  The ECDL’s?  And the MWsomething something?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh how cute....the east coast niggerpile is moving over here....hopefully the other Woodard brother will emerge from the woodwork to take a shot me!😂😂😂

That's racist.

54ebeb0c57fdf.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, s pump said:

That's racist.

54ebeb0c57fdf.jpeg

Is that me because I don't hate anyone and I surely wouldn't tremble around anybody especially the likes of you and Little MoeMoe.😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that me because I don't hate anyone and I surely wouldn't tremble around anybody especially the likes of you and Little MoeMoe.😂

Everyone knows you're 100% Faggot :finger2: Faggot