how heavy

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

poos are pretty damn light.  Thought do would be alot lighter then cat though

yeah and that is  not counting the 15 to 25 lbs in bracing and bumpers and skid plates the doo needs to stay together when loading in to the trailer 

also I am pretty sure the new poo hold like a gallon or 2 more than the doo  

Edited by Ez ryder

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah and that is  not counting the 15 to 25 lbs in bracing and bumpers and skid plates the doo needs to stay together when loading in to the trailer 

also I am pretty sure the new poo hold like a gallon or 2 more than the doo  

Yep , the cat and poo hold 2 more gallons of fuel.  The Doo wont run long enough to burn the 10 gallons anyway so they don't bother to put a 12 in them

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep , the cat and poo hold 2 more gallons of fuel.  The Doo wont run long enough to burn the 10 gallons anyway so they don't bother to put a 12 in them

Fucking owned. :lol:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

oh o think they will run . but what good is that when the bulk head is busted in 1/2 .you can use some of the extra gas in the poo to make  and fuel a Minnie forge and melt the hunks of pistion and crank case out of the poo belly pan to glue the A arms back on the doo to get back to the trailer 

Is it possible that ALL THE MAKES SUCK?????? 

Could it be that OUTSOURCING OF PARTS has made for lousy sleds?

Could it be that the manufacturers were trying to keep up with demand that QUALITY SUFFERED? 

I'm thinking that maybe they ALL ARE PIECES OF SHIT. 

6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Looks like f7ben was right after all , 600cc weights just as much as 800! No reason to get a 600 sled. 

I must have missed that thread, but why would anyone think that a 600 is lighter then the 800?

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fucking owned. :lol:

giphy.gif

Andrew is a buddy of mine.  He was the one making those up and over tracks when we went to Grasshopper valley the first year you guys came up.  He had already left by the time we got there but all those tracks straight up were his on his turbo Apex motored Nytro.  

I meant to post this video this morning but headed out to SEMA pretty early.  

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is it possible that ALL THE MAKES SUCK?????? 

Could it be that OUTSOURCING OF PARTS has made for lousy sleds?

Could it be that the manufacturers were trying to keep up with demand that QUALITY SUFFERED? 

I'm thinking that maybe they ALL ARE PIECES OF SHIT. 

they are all shot and also better than ever . not sure the outsourced parts have much to do with it . has more to do with the fact no one cares about the finished product from the assembly line worker to the quality inspector to the dealer who sets it up .