Trump: US troops should treat rocks as 'rifles'

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So rocks equal bullets in your fractured right wing minds.....ok maybe I thought some of you clowns had a brain.

How about rubber bullets or bean bag guns????  You OK with that??  I doubt it, why don't you just go down there and adopt them....ALL

MExico is such a bastard hispanic country. They HATE the USA. 

They did nothing to stop the caravan..................nothing but a charade. 

And we expect those faggot Mexican military/police to stop the drug cartels???? LMAO!!  They are HELPING the caravans!!!

Mexico HATES the USA.

We should declare a STATE OF WAR against Mexico. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

MExico is such a bastard hispanic country. They HATE the USA. 

They did nothing to stop the caravan..................nothing but a charade. 

And we expect those faggot Mexican military/police to stop the drug cartels???? LMAO!!  They are HELPING the caravans!!!

Mexico HATES the USA.

We should declare a STATE OF WAR against Mexico. 

If they were heading for Canada would the US stop them?

the dumb level here has increased 1000 percent in the last year

20 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

here they are peacefully trying to gain entry to mexico..:thumbsup:  @Snoslinger skip to one minute in and ask yourself if you would go in and fire a tazer or attempt an arrest...

I don't see any cute, sexy teen-age girls in that group of swill. Only fukken young guys, and fat, impregnated smelly, ugly sows. 

They can't do it but they should open fire on these fukkers, once and for all. 

Where are the teen-age girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If they were heading for Canada would the US stop them?

the dumb level here has increased 1000 percent in the last year

These people represent a threat to your children. Maybe not now, but in the future. 

They have ALREADY shown that they do NOT respect our laws. What if someday they decide they want your car, your money, your daughters???? 

You CAN NOT legitimately defend these caravans. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

These people represent a threat to your children. Maybe not now, but in the future. 

They have ALREADY shown that they do NOT respect our laws. What if someday they decide they want your car, your money, your daughters???? 

You CAN NOT legitimately defend these caravans. 

Jesus are you scared? Respect our laws? Really? You are aware they are seeking asylum and we have laws in place for them to do so.

i am more concerned about the white American terrorist that has lived here his entire life. 

America was build on immigrants.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus are you scared? Respect our laws? Really? You are aware they are seeking asylum and we have laws in place for them to do so.

i am more concerned about the white American terrorist that has lived here his entire life. 

Immigrants that came through the process LEGALLY at Ellis Island in New York. They shut their fukken mouths and went through the process doing what they were told. 

They did not VIOLATE our laws, and for the most part did not come in PRE-IMPREGNATED. 

I have stated openly many times, that YES I do live in some fear of being a victim of crime. Statistically, we are all in danger of crime and/or violence. 

Those immigrants came in the early 1900's because the USA needed cheap, dirty labor. 

We have WAY TOO MANY people now, and we don't need that labor.............we'll pick our own fukken lettuce. 

We should have picked our own cotton!!

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What qualifies them for asylum?  

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your white so you are a terrorist 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Immigrants that came through the process LEGALLY at Ellis Island in New York. They shut their fukken mouths and went through the process doing what they were told. 

They did not VIOLATE our laws, and for the most part did not come in PRE-IMPREGNATED. 

I have stated openly many times, that YES I do live in some fear of being a victim of crime. Statistically, we are all in danger of crime and/or violence. 

Those immigrants came in the early 1900's because the USA needed cheap, dirty labor. 

We have WAY TOO MANY people now, and we don't need that labor.............we'll pick our own fukken lettuce. 

We should have picked our own cotton!!

Unless you can prove your ancestors came here legally you really have no say.

1D9EAA9D-47FB-4D9F-94EB-AD1ED8F6F584.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Complete moron.  Complete.  Totally clueless.