Accused Synagogue Shooter Actually Hated Trump! Was It Still Trump’s Fault?

jtssrx

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

“No one knows exactly how many people got notices, because the health insurance market is largely private and highly fragmented. Analysts estimated the number at about 4 million (and potentially higher), out of a total insured population of about 262 million.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

Everyone I know and every business owner I talked to was in your  “2%” number.  I’ve been in it thrice!

:lol:

Believe what you want (are told to believe) but, you know that 98% number is pure garbage.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everyone I know and every business owner I talked to was in your  “2%” number.  I’ve been in it thrice!

:lol:

Believe what you want (are told to believe) but, you know that 98% number is pure garbage.

We are talking about people who had their policies canceled because the coverage didn’t meet the new criteria. I don’t know of a single soul this happened to. The fact you’re saying it happened to you three times tells me there were other things at play. In addition to this, people were having to make changes to healthcare insurance frequently before Obamacare even came about.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

We are talking about people who had their policies canceled because the coverage didn’t meet the new criteria. I don’t know of a single soul this happened to. The fact you’re saying it happened to you three times tells me there were other things at play. In addition to this, people were having to make changes to healthcare insurance frequently before Obamacare even came about.

Mine did.:news:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You really need to go back and reread some of your bullshit.   You're a talking point for the elitist left. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It was a good attempt (sort of) and  I’m all for doing something with our ridiculous HC coats but this was an epic failure that served a short term “gain” for he Dems but it hosed insurance companies within a few years and forced them to drop out of exchanges, cut coverages or otherwise just drop entire regions.  

It was a fail on top of an already abused social HC system.

Rww’s:  Insurance policy equals doctor. :lol: 

a). Those non ACA compliant plans were so chintzy and with such high deductibles that it’s highly doubtful that much of anyone’s annual medical bills were high enough to meet that threshold - then they had caps that limit the amount they’d cover above that.  Plans for cheapskates.  I’d be ashamed to admit having one of those plans.

b). Those same insurance company’s were probably more than happy to offer an upgraded plan the would pay your current doctor.

c). No part of the ACA prohibited anyone from continuing to see their current doctor so the actual number of people that were somehow banned from going to their favorite physician was 0%.  

Result:  Obama was 100% truthful.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

a). Those non ACA compliant plans were so chintzy and with such high deductibles that it’s highly doubtful that much of anyone’s annual medical bills were high enough to meet that threshold - then they had caps that limit the amount they’d cover above that.  Plans for cheapskates.  I’d be ashamed to admit having one of those plans.

b). Those same insurance company’s were probably more than happy to offer an upgraded plan the would pay your current doctor.

c). No part of the ACA prohibited anyone from continuing to see their current doctor so the actual number of people that were somehow banned from going to their favorite physician was 0%.  

Lol.  I don’t even know where to start with this so, pass.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yep, there was a grandfather clause too 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not true I had to deal with all sorts of shit after the so called aca. including more money for premium  much higher deductable then not getting to use out health savings that was in place then not being able to use health savings for a lot of shit we once did .

and now every year I get to go back to the broker to reup. every fucking yr .yeah great plan and my guts were thrilled that there raises go to go to pay for there new shit care that yr . fuck i droped out of my own plan for 2 yrs when my wife had a contract with decent bennys 

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

not at all true 

my deductable was 7k a yr then 15k. lots of other crap not worth going in to because you fucks won't care anyways 

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Up until  the subsidy kicked in, yes.  It did nothing to stifle high premiums, unless you chose an out of this world high out of pocket deductable.

this is 100% true.  but you are leaving out that because of the subsidy the insurance company's were able to put there cost increases in to overdrive 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this is 100% true.  but you are leaving out that because of the subsidy the insurance company's were able to put there cost increases in to overdrive 

Yep, he didn't do a damn thing to make it harder on insurance companys at all.  He made the cheapest route to go, through the govt' program.  All these other smaller groups that a person could become a part of got broken up, and there was no bargaining power any more for cheaper insurance rates.

Then the whole in network-out of network rigamorole.

I'd still like to see what opening up state lines and more competition would do.  What would we have to lose?

20 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'd still like to see what opening up state lines and more competition would do.  What would we have to lose?

The thing is, such permission is already part of President Barack Obama's health care law.  The little-known provision, found in section 1333 of the roughly 1,000-page Affordable Care Act, allows for states to create "health care choice compacts" permitting insurers to sell policies to consumers in any state participating in the compact, as long as they follow specific rules. Five states – Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Rhode Island and Wyoming – already have enacted interstate compact statutes, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/06/an-obamacare-provision-even-republicans-can-love

Edited by XC.Morrison

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Yep, he didn't do a damn thing to make it harder on insurance companys at all.  He made the cheapest route to go, through the govt' program.  All these other smaller groups that a person could become a part of got broken up, and there was no bargaining power any more for cheaper insurance rates.

that's not entirely true. insurance companies, and medical equipment companies both had provisions that hurt their bottom lines,. anything more, he'd have been considered anti-capitalistic and we all know how you and others would love that.  hell they considered him that anyway. the more complaints i read from people regarding obamacare the more proof i have that they don't understand it. 

• The ACA limits the amount of profit insurers can make. At least 80 percent of premiums must go toward covering health costs. The rest can go toward administrative costs, profits, marketing and salaries. If insurers don’t meet those requirements, they have to issue rebates to consumers. The rebates totaled $400 million in 2015, with $107 million of that going to consumers on the individual market.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Health insurance is based on age and health of given areas, opening up cross state lines sounds like more of a solution than it is.

There are health care plans not offered in all regions of PA right now.