Accused Synagogue Shooter Actually Hated Trump! Was It Still Trump’s Fault?

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find him neato!

Whew!

Trump hurts feelings but your media lives for it and regurgitates and extrapolates every but of rhetoric to keep your sad and mad little base intact.  THAT is the true fact.  Trump’s not a wet noodle, milquetoast, and the empty suit all rolled into one like your idiot king was.  So, the change you are seeing seems really hard for you all but that’s something you are going to have to get used to.  Many prefer strong leadership....or the simulation of it anyway. Obama has nothing. 

So, in short, learn to “buck up” or, decide that anything and everything that Trump says and does is worth losing heart blood over.  It’s your call but, Americans don’t seem to care about exaggerated, inflamed and overactive “feel glands” any longer.  And rightfully so for Christ’s fucking sake.  

Dont like it?  Let’s see a better plan, leadership, message and coandidates out of the Dems.  Right now, ewwww.

the media reports trump for what he is - a narcissistic, lying, thin skinned, double standard, immoral, inhumane, cheating, out-of-his-league, unliked little baby. while that fits all your requirements for leaders, it doesn't for the majority of the country. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Never waste a crisis."

SO it was Trump who spilled the beans on a caravan?

Ain't that the media's job?

:lol:

no, it was trump who've made them out to be something they're not. scaring pussies like you. OMG IT'S A CARAVAN. WE ARE BEING INVADED!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the media reports trump for what he is - a narcissistic, lying, thin skinned, double standard, immoral, inhumane, cheating, out-of-his-league, unliked little baby. while that fits all your requirements for leaders, it doesn't for the majority of the country. 

He is bold, he is fearless, he doesn't take any shit from anyone, he has improved and continues to improve the lives of his citizens, and will bring us back to the top of the ladder that Obama kicked over to Europe.

"Out of his league...." yeah, that's exactly what you thought... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, it was trump who've made them out to be something they're not. scaring pussies like you. OMG IT'S A CARAVAN. WE ARE BEING INVADED!!!!!!!!!

Tell me what they are NOT.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are one gullible dipshit.  That is a fact.  :lol2: 

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your media spews it and.....Gobble, gobble, gobble little libtard monsters!

9B73AD43-4C2C-4F2F-B393-6B63D9009DB0.gif

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

America’s. Favorite Jew ( Jon Stewart). Said the media is a  bunch of narcissistic, thin skinned pussys themselves.  

Dont tell me you disagree with Jon?  Not sure that is even allowed. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe this will help, but i doubt it....

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/caravan-lie-sparked-massacre-american-jews/574213/

"Before committing the Tree of Life massacre, the shooter, who blamed Jews for the caravan of “invaders” and who raged about it on social media, made it clear that he was furious at hias, founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, a Jewish group that helps resettle refugees in the United States. He shared posts on Gab, a social-media site popular with the alt-right, expressing alarm at the sight of “massive human caravans of young men from Honduras and El Salvador invading America thru our unsecured southern border.” And then he wrote, “hias likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

what in the sam hell does this have to do with Trump?   I fail to see it.   You're reaching beyond your limits man.

Edited by hayward

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

Shut the fuck up twinkles!

I'd think losing your lifelong wealth would be at the top of your concerns? :lol:

Twinkles, huh??? 

Where are you located? Tell me EXACTLY where you are. 

and you sit there on the other side of the glory hole fingering your ass just waiting for there next huge load on your face with baited breath. those are facts 

• Platinum Contributing Member

You do realize the bold pretty much is your FSCE persona to the T..

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

This gutless dirt bag should have put a bullet in his head, with his own hands long before going into the house of worship. I can only hope in  a short time he will get his in prison .

this

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/11/01/poll-nearly-50-percent-of-us-voters-credit-trump-over-obama-for-economic-growth/23577953/

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Barack Obama “the biggest liar of the world,” in reference to the former Democratic president’s infamous claim that people could keep their health care plans under ObamaCare.

Yeah but Trump lied about who he fucked. That's more important.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Barack Obama “the biggest liar of the world,” in reference to the former Democratic president’s infamous claim that people could keep their health care plans under ObamaCare.

Trump said his plan ( that he didn't have) Would cut costs in half, cover everyone and offer more choices.

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What I find astonishing is local dems are running on fixing health care.  Like it never fucking  happened. 

Just now, Cold War said:

What I find astonishing is local dems are running on fixing health care.  Like it never fucking  happened. 

Same here.  “Joe Republican along  with Trump are going to take your healthcare away....also, Joe Republican is using his business email for personal business!!!!!!!l”

They

literally

just

have 

Nothing.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

It was a pathetic knee jerk reactionary injection of race baiting bullshit from the highest office in the land. As pathetic as anything Trump has ever spewed

Started with the Cambridge professor...