Accused Synagogue Shooter Actually Hated Trump! Was It Still Trump’s Fault?

jtssrx

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Let’s see if snot can even post one full quote of trump inciting hatred or violence oops

Making up lies about people, knowing full people with your low IQ level and gullibility will act violently towards them, is inciting violence. Then there’s all the other remarks about punching people, paying legal bills for those who do, etc that he makes on a regular basis

I don't know about you guyz, but politics is on my mind 24/7. 

I watch FOX and CNN for a couple of hours every day. It's unreal, how they either scrutinize or defend Trump, 24/7. 

I've never seen the political landscape like this in my life.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Making up lies about people, knowing full people with your low IQ level and gullibility will act violently towards them, is inciting violence. Then there’s all the other remarks about punching people, paying legal bills for those who do, etc that he makes on a regular basis

This is what the dems do you mean....

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

First, it depends on the definition of fault. Is this completely trump’s fault? No. A fruit loop commited the crimes. Does he hold some responsibility? I’d say yeah, for the same reason I’d hold a sane person partially responsible for making up crazy shit about another person, resulting in a whacko taking that person out because of it. I don’t care if this clown liked trump or not, he was still influenced by his crazy shit

Ummm. What did trump say that caused the whackjob to go kill a bunch of worshipers in a synagogue?  How does your little made up story even remotely apply here. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

This is what the dems do you mean....

no shit

their rhetoric is so over the top yet this fucking asshole thinks there is nothing to see here

Well voters see this

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What lies did trump make up about the people in that synagogue. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

no shit

their rhetoric is so over the top yet this fucking asshole thinks there is nothing to see here

Well voters see this

Snot likes to call it....critical thinking.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So nothing but regurgitated talking points wow what a surprise 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I had a son.....he'd look like Traevon

Is that you woolie?

If you look at his daughters and look at Traevon it surely looks like they could be siblings.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

ok lets assume your right-  how is this different than obama inciting unrest between the cops and low iq AA community?  

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

More NEGROISM...........24/7 ..............SOMETHING TO DO WITH NEGROS!!!!

NEGROS, EVERY SINGLE FUKKEN DAY!!! 

THIS WILL NEVER END!!!!       

Shut the fuck up twinkles!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know about you guyz, but politics is on my mind 24/7. 

I watch FOX and CNN for a couple of hours every day. It's unreal, how they either scrutinize or defend Trump, 24/7. 

I've never seen the political landscape like this in my life.  

I'd think losing your lifelong wealth would be at the top of your concerns? :lol:

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Whoa!  Obama said something to inspire that?  What was it?

Whoa!  First go back and answer AKIq’s question that Slinger dodged out on.

Then I’ll be happy to show you the ways Obama increased the divide between the LE agencies and the black communities.

See?  See how this works?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Whoa!  First go back and answer AKIq’s question that Slinger dodged out on.

Then I’ll be happy to show you the ways Obama increased the divide between the LE agencies and the black communities.

See?  See how this works?

"Cambridge police acted stupidly"

all because they arrested a black guy

fuck you kenyan

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Whoa!  Obama said something to inspire that?  What was it?

I don't recall saying that, but I do think that picture is a visual que of "unrest" to answer your previous question...

:ashamed:

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

"Cambridge police acted stupidly"

all because they arrested a black guy

fuck you kenyan

This partisan hypocrisy gets on my last ducking nerve sometimes.  Not sure how blatant idiocy finds its way into seemingly decent minds.  TDS is a brain eater!!!!!

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't recall saying that, but I do think that picture is a visual que of "unrest" to answer your previous question...

Obama and his administration never missed an opportunity to make subtle sneering comments about LE and/or just plain passively approved violent actions against them.  Really, same with military.

....and Dems can’t figure out why either group will show up to the polls to support them. 

MIND RAKER!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I guess I tend to think of "unrest" more as peaceful demonstrations, protesting, marching, kneeling during a song - that sort of thing.  What your picture showed, I would more categorize as violent crime, which is basically how Obama categorized it: