Hodge twins on Don lemon

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I figured you might be able to guess. The main issue is about personal validation. White men are more apt to seek external validation. Blacks and Hispanics score lower in that area. They are more likely to get validation internally. There’s another factor as well. White guys are more isolated emotionally and socially. 

:lmao: 

I didn’t need to guess.  You were the one that stated the “reasons being clear” then gave none.  Whitey has always struggled with self-worth as rated by others.  Also struggles with the fear of non-acceptance...aka, “bullying” hits whitey the hardest.

Do you get why I mentioned higher intelligence levels?  Or, are you leaving that alone?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know. It’s something you struggle understanding 

No, it’s not.  You added “creativity” to make your statement more accurate for a bizarre reason I don’t quite understand because it didn’t invalidate mine.

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I figured you might be able to guess. The main issue is about personal validation. White men are more apt to seek external validation. Blacks and Hispanics score lower in that area. They are more likely to get validation internally. There’s another factor as well. White guys are more isolated emotionally and socially. 

:ok::lol:

Oh God, the blacks are exerting such unbelievable pressure on white America. It's only going to get worse. 

All I see on FOX and CNN is racial talk. All day, every fukken day.