• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Happy Halloween

IMG_20181031_194523916.jpg

:lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I didn't get home until 6:30 but only one so far. This new subdivision has a mix of empty nesters and young people with no kids or newborns. Only about 35 houses that are occupied and another dozen or so still on the market. 

Parents usually keep their kids away from the newly registered sex offenders house in the hood.  

:owned:

wait....I haven’t had a kid knock yet?!?!  Wtf!???   :owned:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

105.JPG

070.JPG

Jesus.  I hope PETA is watching this place.

• Platinum Contributing Member

We don’t get any as we live a few miles out of town.  My brother lives in the tiny town  (1000 population) next to us. The town puts on a nice Halloween fest in the park, which is very popular . He lives in the neighborhood. They get so many kids that the town subsidizes his candy lol.  The town gives all the homes in the area 10 bags of candy. It’s still nowhere’s near enough. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

His neighbours are correct :flush: whats the deal with people dressing up dogs :dunno: 

Americans spend like a billion dollars dressing their pets for the holidays. 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  I hope PETA is watching this place.

oh the wife has all sorts of outfits for the dogs lol I think they have something stupid like over 10k Instagram followers people are always sending them shit from all over the world including all sorts of small and start up pet product company's. obviously not me running that shit show 

022.JPG

027.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Headed down to Fremont Street tonight. Should be more wild than normal. Hopefully I dont run into momo again this time. 

647750A7-C51A-4035-812C-26B518FAD073.jpeg

EF883399-D450-4474-9446-8706C29C5A7F.jpeg

637E4B45-BE68-4A11-A16E-FE6A60DB7107.jpeg

8A8E0865-78E5-4666-924C-BE666F3825A1.jpeg

WTF was going about my day all was good then this fucking train wreck to scare my eyes 

• Haha 1

Oh my god. Fremont Street was a complete riot last night. Completely packed from one end to the other. Ive been there several dozen times and Ive never seen so many people there. Lots of awesome costumes. 

We bailed around 10 and went to the strip. It was dead. I think everone in Vegas was down at Fremont. 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh my god. Fremont Street was a complete riot last night. Completely packed from one end to the other. Ive been there several dozen times and Ive never seen so many people there. Lots of awesome costumes. 

We bailed around 10 and went to the strip. It was dead. I think everone in Vegas was down at Fremont. 

I wish you could check this out for the weife and I... she wants to fly out and see it...

https://thehauntedmuseum.com/

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I wish you could check this out for the weife and I... she wants to fly out and see it...

https://thehauntedmuseum.com/

Looks like it was voted one of the best museums in vegas. If you like haunted houses I think this would be a good one to go to. 

I know they have been advertising on the local radio channels.  Its probably very good.