Thank you Mr President

BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My income tax saving has been great....  My electric bill savings is just icing on the cake.  Extra money in my pocket for sure!!!

Yeah....you just got lucky.  You were one of only a handful that benefitted.  TrilLionZ are starving right now because of these cuts.  I hope you are happy being selfish.  

:lol:

Compensation for U.S. workers grew at an accelerating rate in the third quarter, a sign a historically tight labor market is yielding better pay for employees…

The increase was led by improving pay for private-sector workers. Wages and salaries, which account for about 70% of total compensation, rose 3.1% from a year earlier for private-sector workers. That was the strongest year-over-year gain since the second quarter of 2008.

Total compensation for those workers increased 0.8% on the quarter and 2.9% from a year earlier… Worker compensation is now rising at a faster pace than prices. The consumer-price index rose 2.3% from a year earlier in September, the Labor Department said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-american-wage-boom-1541014725

• Platinum Contributing Member

That's funny because the dem incumbent running in my district wants to" work together" for middleclass tax cuts. Maybe she thinks they are not as unpopular as some on the left would like people to believe.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Snake said:

Compensation for U.S. workers grew at an accelerating rate in the third quarter, a sign a historically tight labor market is yielding better pay for employees…

The increase was led by improving pay for private-sector workers. Wages and salaries, which account for about 70% of total compensation, rose 3.1% from a year earlier for private-sector workers. That was the strongest year-over-year gain since the second quarter of 2008.

Total compensation for those workers increased 0.8% on the quarter and 2.9% from a year earlier… Worker compensation is now rising at a faster pace than prices. The consumer-price index rose 2.3% from a year earlier in September, the Labor Department said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-american-wage-boom-1541014725

Hard to spin that good news.

image000000k.gif

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Saving money on electric bill too? Dayum!

Never has a president in my life has s President has been able to lower electric rates.  Hear many are getting health insurance price cuts as well!!!

44 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Never has a president in my life has s President has been able to lower electric rates.  Hear many are getting health insurance price cuts as well!!!

Ours only went up 1.5% this year. I'll take it after the hosing we took last year. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

the left simply doesn't want to hear it.

:mc:

Of course not.  They have their minions believing that tax cuts only effect the rich and are a "bad" thing.  Tax cuts cause deficits according to the elitists.  LOL.  Who in their right mind would fall for such bull shit...oh nevermind.

And "the rich" is a term that they don't define, so as not to specifically argue the facts.