Trudeau wants your private banking info!

irv

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Statistics Canada has said that once the data is compiled by the agency it will be made anonymous in order to remove personal identifiers and said it has informed the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada of the initiative it hopes to have up and running by January.

That's after they collect and compile information.... If they aren't using the personal identifiers why are they getting the names, addresses and social insurance numbers in the first place? They can get the data in an anonymous format from the banks with all of that stripped off.

Your lover says it's to allow them to make better federal programs. What program could possibly need this data. Then he tries to blame it on the cancellation of the long form census.

The previous privacy commissioner objects to this strenuously and would not have allowed it.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

already said I wasn't a fan of this kind of stuff, not losing sleep over it 

One way Fail would be having a shit fit if it wasn't his lover doing it. This is an invasion of one of our most sensitive aspects of our personal lives

There you go with your crazy math again. Since there are approximately 30 million people in Canada and they are grabbing info on 500,000 per year that translates into 1 in 60 per year. Of course if you took into account kids and people without any transactions your chances of being selected are much greater.

22 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

There you go with your crazy math again. Since there are approximately 30 million people in Canada and they are grabbing info on 500,000 per year that translates into 1 in 60 per year. Of course if you took into account kids and people without any transactions your chances of being selected are much greater.

yup 60 not 600 

What do you have to hide :lol:  from the gang that wants open searching from cops, random stops and search - but now its all bad because Stephen didn't tell you what to think :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/30/2018 at 9:28 AM, 1trailmaker said:

That is what I quoted from - :dunno:  I don't like THE SUN SPIN OF HATE 

The reason this isn't a big deal in the public eye isn't because of the MEDIA it is because most people don't give a shit....

Personally I think having a neighbour working at the bank, knowing your balances, withdraws, and payments is more of an issue?  HOW about you?

No, I'd say most people assumed that the government already had access to this info.

Your mechanic isn't depositing that cash into his account because he assumes its already monitored.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

No, I'd say most people assumed that the government already had access to this info.

Your mechanic isn't depositing that cash into his account because he assumes its already monitored.

that is sorta right except they aren't monitoring anything, its stats can wanting to do another chart.

The government or law officials can get any and all of your info very easily 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is sorta right except they aren't monitoring anything, its stats can wanting to do another chart.

The government or law officials can get any and all of your info very easily 

When the feds come after you, its CRA and not cause they want to give you money back.:lol:

Fill it as part of the next long form census you Libtards were drooling all over.:lol: