"them naggers all look alike"

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Good god can you imagine if a Republican said what she said.  Holy fuck.  Wonder what kind of spin the left here will put on it...  Her racism is so obvious except to the blind....  Hard to believe the liberals hoisted her to the top of their party.

watch at 1:00 minute

https://youtu.be/Xo6qBq5u3qM

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Good god can you imagine if a Republican said what she said.  Holy fuck.  Wonder what kind of spin the left here will put on it...  Her racism is so obvious except to the blind....  Hard to believe the liberals hoisted her to the top of their party.

watch at 1:00 minute

https://youtu.be/Xo6qBq5u3qM

She's baaack!!!

The queen hypocrite!  "I don't want to call people names or broad brush anybody but...."  Deplorables.  :lol: I hope she dies a horrible, painful, shameful pants shitting death....like  her party is right now.  :lmao:

BTW..  @BOHICA.I think the correct word is "Naggers".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That was funny.......she is smart. Its too bad she is such an incredibly corrupt cunt

If she was actually smart she wouldn't say the stupid shit or have stupid ideas or be a leftard :flush: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

If she was actually smart she wouldn't say the stupid shit or have stupid ideas or be a leftard :flush: 

You are probably the dumbest fuck here and nobody says more retarded faggot ass bullshit than you.......are you a leftard? Dumb lying motherfucking faggot

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You are probably the dumbest fuck here and nobody says more retarded faggot ass bullshit than you.......are you a leftard? Dumb lying motherfucking faggot

No but I'm thinking you are nobody that actually walks around and breaths could be any dumber :finger3: and you thinking that stupid cunt is smart proves it even further :fuckyou:

No but I'm thinking you are nobody that actually walks around and breaths could be any dumber :finger3: and you thinking that stupid cunt is smart proves it even further :fuckyou:

oh derp derp derp ,,,,,,derp .....dep derp depr opqjwdv pieqdfijx o

Fucking retarded fat ass lying faggot 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh derp derp derp ,,,,,,derp .....dep derp depr opqjwdv pieqdfijx o

Fucking retarded fat ass lying faggot 

:lmao:At Derp Derp Bipolarhooknose and his Derp Derp :bullshit: everyfucking time he obviously lost the argument and proven to be a brain dead Derp Derp , like fucking clockwork, stupid bipolar FUCK shitforbrains 

Just now, Momorider said:

:lmao:At Derp Derp Bipolarhooknose and his Derp Derp :bullshit: everyfucking time he obviously lost the argument and proven to be a brain dead Derp Derp , like fucking clockwork, stupid bipolar FUCK shitforbrains 

faggot.....kill yourself 

Just now, f7ben said:

faggot.....kill yourself 

:lmao:At Derp Derp Bipolarhooknose and his kill yourself Derp :bullshit: everyfucking time he obviously lost the argument and proven to be a brain dead Derp Derp , like fucking clockwork, stupid bipolar FUCK shitforbrains 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:true:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Every time I see that old hag I'm thankful for Donald J Trump.

Can you imagine if the orange man said that?  Sling, MC, and SR would have all posted it.  MSNBC would be coming unglued.

Same here.....until I hear him speak 

• Haha 1