Anyone on FS can read French ?

25 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

IDK, the 900T is roughly 6 lbs of boost so you said that the 1200 was faster at 30% of the boost. I'm not that bright but wouldn't that be 2 lbs of boost? sorry if I misunderstood. I'm assuming that the 1200 had a turbo.

The 900t runs 10-11lbs stock

9 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Gotcha. Thought they were only around 6. 

No....they take about 15lbs boost to make the same power as the 1200 does on 4-5 and the 1200 makes more torque

It's as gay an engine as you could slap a turbo on. 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those curves on the 900 T are great, Rotax did a good job.

Every turbo curve looks like that.......turbo motors make tq early and linear power the whole way. 

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

For me , i would pick 850 over 900T if gun to my head, I am not 100% sold on 900T yet. How about you ? Which would you pick ?

For trail cruising, longevity, and moderate off trail riding the 900T is a great option.

I've owned 3 four stroke turbos, I liked them a lot but for me now it's two stroke from here on out, light is right :bc:

17 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

For me , i would pick 850 over 900T if gun to my head, I am not 100% sold on 900T yet. How about you ? Which would you pick ?

I would pick the 900t for sure......the 850 is a smooth good working motor but 160 hp just isnt getting it done in these new chassis

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

For trail cruising, longevity, and moderate off trail riding the 900T is a great option.

I've owned 3 four stroke turbos, I liked them a lot but for me now it's two stroke from here on out, light is right :bc:

Have you ridden an 850 etec?