Is it time to break up amazon?

Fuck Amazon anymore.  I find things cheaper on Ebay and I still get it in a couple days.  I search for stuff on Amazon and read the reviews, then search elsewhere.  

What's funny is I've got packages I've bought cheaper on Ebay come in Amazon packaging. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Bezos will drop some (d)onations  into the  political pockets of a select few , and things will be well at Amazon.

Right.   I think they have been sinning against the global warming Gods.  A monetary donation should  absolve them of their wicked ways. 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

there is no part of amazons business that does not have viable competition so government has no business requiring any breakup.  

I think it’s cool how amazon shut down oodles of brick and mortar stores and now is opening their own. 

5 hours ago, old indy said:

Not unless other potential "monopolys" are also broken up. selective governing is getting really old.

Ever notice the "monopolies" with the largest State/Federal taxes/fees/charges/surcharges/overcharges are left alone by Gub'ment?  Hmmmmm........

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I think it’s cool how amazon shut down oodles of brick and mortar stores and now is opening their own. 

Retail evolution.  

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ever notice the "monopolies" with the largest State/Federal taxes/fees/charges/surcharges/overcharges are left alone by Gub'ment?  Hmmmmm........

Retail evolution.  

Like lawyers who can charge anything, on your ability to pay.  Try that shit with any other profession or business. Lawyers will sue your ass off. 

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Retail evolution.  

Yup. Take a look at just what Coke owns and rules over.   Its disgusting.  

• Gold Member

Amazon is a pretty expensive option to buying stuff local or off the web at other places.  Pretty convenient though.   I will prolly shit can my prime membership...  done renting college books.