Marking a murglerer season 2

Rod

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm very well aware of her resume, like I said, highly doubtful KZ will get Avery out. Brendan Dassey you could certainly make an argument for and they're having a difficult time getting him released.

So you have or haven’t watched both seasons? Also, what’s your involvement with it other than the media releases during the case which were known to have been fucked up? Just curious, as you seem to be doing a lot of discounting just because you think or heard he was guilty. The show makes a pretty good case as long as they aren’t blatnatly lying.

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you have or haven’t watched both seasons? Also, what’s your involvement with it other than the media releases during the case which were known to have been fucked up? Just curious, as you seem to be doing a lot of discounting just because you think or heard he was guilty. The show makes a pretty good case as long as they aren’t blatnatly lying.

I've watched both seasons and I've come to the conclusion that the show is just a money grab. KZ is creating scenarios she can't prove even happened, it makes for good TV. This entire shit show happened 1/2 hr. from where I live, the evidence against Avery is pretty convincing, you need to go look at the facts that were left out of this doc. as there are many. With the evidence presented, I believe Avery is guilty. If some how the super lawyer KZ can prove Avery is not the killer and she gets him released, I'll be the first one to eat crow and I don't plan on eating crow.

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I've watched both seasons and I've come to the conclusion that the show is just a money grab. KZ is creating scenarios she can't prove even happened, it makes for good TV. This entire shit show happened 1/2 hr. from where I live, the evidence against Avery is pretty convincing, you need to go look at the facts that were left out of this doc. as there are many. With the evidence presented, I believe Avery is guilty. If some how the super lawyer KZ can prove Avery is not the killer and she gets him released, I'll be the first one to eat crow and I don't plan on eating crow.

That explains everything.:lol:

She will get him off.

18 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That shit ain’t normal 

How does Snougnut explain the bullet having no skull fragments? Or the blood on the Rav not matching blood spray? Or the hood latch not having proper dna readings? Don’t get me wrong, I think avery prolly did it. But the story the prosecution told is wrong. That’s the problem. If that can be proven wrong, he has to walk, or at a min get a new trial. At this point, no way will a jury get to a unanimous decision to send him back for lyfe. I kinda hope Bobby did it just to see his methed out sister mom lose it. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How does Snougnut explain the bullet having no skull fragments? Or the blood on the Rav not matching blood spray? Or the hood latch not having proper dna readings? Don’t get me wrong, I think avery prolly did it. But the story the prosecution told is wrong. That’s the problem. If that can be proven wrong, he has to walk, or at a min get a new trial. At this point, no way will a jury get to a unanimous decision to send him back for lyfe. I kinda hope Bobby did it just to see his methed out sister mom lose it. 

I don't think that kid could do it. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And the planted key.. and the bone fragment evidence that they couldn’t even say was from Teresa. Or how the state withheld evidence. 

im generally one to think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I still haven’t been convinced that Avery is innocent but it seems like they made damn sure he’d be found guilty 

27 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I don’t either. Brendan’s case is a huge injustice imo 

He got fucked hard from local Sherriff all the way to the Supreme Court with every single stop possible along the way. It’s amazing. Our Judicial system is something else.. If it weren’t for Netflix, he wouldn’t have had the good counsel he had, but he also wouldn’t have had the state DA with a hard on. Kid got roughshoded like Snotty’s mouth does on the reg.

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He got fucked hard from local Sherriff all the way to the Supreme Court with every single stop possible along the way. It’s amazing. Our Judicial system is something else.. If it weren’t for Netflix, he wouldn’t have had the good counsel he had, but he also wouldn’t have had the state DA with a hard on. Kid got roughshoded like Snotty’s mouth does on the reg.

Yeah and his conviction was over turned twice  and the state was one big flaming asshole about it 

the satements form the seventh circuit judges were perplexing too. Nobody was really middle of the road. It was either referred to a gross injustice or the police interrogation was just amazingly legal 

I've been telling you motherfuckers what a faggot ass cesspool wisconsin is for years but nobody really believed me. Motherfuckers have 3g cell coverage and dirt road everywhere 

Its literally like you went back in time 20 years everywhere and everyones brother fucked their sister

• Haha 1